Suge Knight pleads guilty

ToxicShocker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suge-k...hter-agrees-to-28-years-in-prison-2018-09-20/

• The Death Row Records co-founder entered the plea in Los Angeles Superior Court and has agreed to serve 28 years in prison.
  • The plea deal calls for Knight to serve 22 years in prison on the voluntary manslaughter count, and another six years because it is a third strike violation.

Question: When you plead no contest are you allowed to get parole?

What the hell was he thinking? I've seen the video of the incident and it seemed like he was fleeing, not like he chose to run over the guy. Also people said dead guy had a gun and in video you can see someone run up and pick it/something up.

If you name your company death row, don't go kill people because shit sticks a lot harder when you do.

Not bad considering he got 2pac hit up and somehow he didn’t die...

Bout time that turd got what he deserved

He's 53 years old now, so he's betting on he'll live to smell free air again at the ripe old age of 81.

I doubt he'll get to smell it.

I’ve always wanted to Shoop my face in this pic.

enhanced-buzz-17133-1411924818-11.jpg

So is he gonna be eligible for parole in 10 or did he just agree to die in prison before 80. I don't get it.

His case wasn't cut and dry murder, based on the evidence I'd seen he had a fair claim to self defense.

I've always thought his name looks like it would be pronounced "sooj"

Seems like he was always meant to die in prison.

Suge is one of those guys that if I saw walking down street I would turn and walk the other way.

So is he gonna be eligible for parole in 10 or did he just agree to die in prison before 80. I don't get it.

His case wasn't cut and dry murder, based on the evidence I'd seen he had a fair claim to self defense.
Pleading no contest means youre not saying youre guilty but youre admitting the government has enough evidence to convict you so youre not going to contest the charges

His plea has no effect on parole
The only thing that effects that is the nature of your crimes and your behavior while incarcerated so he'll still be eligible for parole hearings in a few years

correct me if Im wrong but did he not run over the guy on his way out of the parking lot, then come back and run over him again?

if so Im pretty sure he has 0 claim to self defense lol

Back