Stun Gun and Gunnar are the only 2 WW top 15 that don't have fights scheduled

UFC offered Usman to every available top 15 guy and they all turned him down

That's just crazy.

If that's the case, then Usman should have waited until some of these scheduled fights shake out. For example, after a a high ranking fighter loses, the UFC should threaten to lower their ranking further unless they are willing to accept the challenge with a lower ranked fighter.

Bad news for the hopeful Till fans wishing for a quick turn around. Virtually nothing for him immediately.

Would anyone even want to see Till fight either of those guys? They both are coming off losses. I doubt he is intrigued by either fight. I'm not really either, but would be still probably get pumped to hear that he is fighting anyone at all!
Fight the winner or loser of mas/Thompson since they are both ahead of him in ranking s

UFC offered Usman to every available top 15 guy and they all turned him down

Not surprising at all.Is it that he's really that scary and doesn't have a name or is it cause no one wants to wrestle for 15 minutes with no possibility of a FOTN bonus?Little bit of both imo with some extra in the risk and reward.I rarely call someone boring but for the average fan he's close to as boring as it gets.I don't mind his fights but it's not like I look forward to them a whole lot.He gained a little stock with that nice KO in his last fight but he's going to have a slow road due to his style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back