Stun Gun and Gunnar are the only 2 WW top 15 that don't have fights scheduled

binny

I'll beat your ass if you jump on my couch.
@Brown
Reaction score
Bad news for the hopeful Till fans wishing for a quick turn around. Virtually nothing for him immediately.

Would anyone even want to see Till fight either of those guys? They both are coming off losses. I doubt he is intrigued by either fight. I'm not really either, but would be still probably get pumped to hear that he is fighting anyone at all!

One Gun to rule them all

tumblr_n186e86Fsu1qhndw9o3_250.gif

I'm still sad since the day Gunni lost to Santiago Ponzinibbio.
I always thought Gunni would be elite, future title challenger. Still could be someday.

I always thought Gunni would be elite, future title challenger. Still could be someday.
Maybe if he stops thinking he's some sort of neo samurai philospher warrior and cuts to his rightful weightclass.

Maybe if he stops thinking he's some sort of neo samurai philospher warrior and cuts to his rightful weightclass.
That would probably be a good place to start. Still would probably prove just as tough at the top level though.

Like Darren Till!

Yes, Meek has 1 UFC fight which was about a year ago. This will be Usman's third this year and he has real confidence in his ability.

Till would be a much more interesting challenge.

Kim & Gunnar need to fight each other. It's been booked once or twice already

Very disappointing match up for me. Usman deserves a more experienced UFC fighter.

One of the worst match-ups in recent memory. Makes no sense. Usman should've gotten Ponzinibbio and Perry should fight Emil, makes more sense from a ranking standpoint.

Bad news for the hopeful Till fans wishing for a quick turn around. Virtually nothing for him immediately.

Would anyone even want to see Till fight either of those guys? They both are coming off losses. I doubt he is intrigued by either fight. I'm not really either, but would be still probably get pumped to hear that he is fighting anyone at all!

Yeah F'it keep the ball rolling imo and both are great fighters coming off a loss or not.Sometimes things just don't always work out perfectly time wise so i'm always for good fights and win in last fight vs loss in last fight is fine if it's competitive on paper and both are good names.Gunnar fight I would like more tbh Stun Gun is too wild stylistically.

Yeah F'it keep the ball rolling imo and both are great fighters coming off a loss or not.Sometimes things just don't always work out perfectly time wise so i'm always for good fights and win in last fight vs loss in last fight is fine if it's competitive on paper and both are good names.
I say stun gun. That way people can see him fight a grappler that is his size if not bigger.

I say stun gun. That way people can see him fight a grappler that is his size if not bigger.

Yeah but he has also been bananas in some of his recent fights fighting like an idiot at times.I like the Gunnar fight but DHK is interesting too of course.If DHK had a very heavy grappling game plan I think he could very well tire Till out and get him later but he'd probably fight like an early Korean Zombie =/

Yeah but he has also been bananas in some of his recent fights fighting like an idiot at times.I like the Gunnar fight but DHK is interesting too of course.
Really I'm just hoping that if someone drops out of any top 15 matchup that Till is ready. DHK and Gunni are the matchups I want to see least.

One of the worst match-ups in recent memory. Makes no sense. Usman should've gotten Ponzinibbio and Perry should fight Emil, makes more sense from a ranking standpoint.

I normally like it when fighters are willing to fight anyone, but in this case, Usman should not have taken the fight.

A win here does absolutely nothing for him in the rankings and a loss will be devastating. Recently, I've noticed that cards appear much more geared to building hype and showcasing one fighter in each matchup instead of truly meaningful, testing fights. The Gdansk card was a perfect example of this. It was obvious in most cases who the commentators wanted to win and thought would win.

I think there is a real fear by the UFC of scheduling good matchups top to bottom on cards, and they just won't risk losing future marketing potential of fighters who they think (want) to challenge for the title.

A great strategy for making money off the casual fan, but it's seriously testing the patience of the hardcore fans. I guess they figure that despite the bitching and moaning, hardcore fans will watch anything, which is probably (sadly) true.

Really I'm just hoping that if someone drops out of any top 15 matchup that Till is ready. DHK and Gunni are the matchups I want to see least.

Totally but i'd be fine with either of those too.At the same time I don't really want to see Till in any super short notice fights,he just put himself up with the big boys he should be 100% in his next fight.He could get himself in the mix with another big one.I honestly like Gunni or DHK for him right now idt he should jump too high too quick but I personally don't really care too much who he gets as long as it's not some total gimme fight but this isn't Bellator either,he'll get a tough one next.

I'm just the type of fan who just doesn't care too much cause they are going to put together what they put together and i'm always content,just keep the ball rolling is what I care about the most.

Back