Study: Convicted Rapists Much Less Likely to Feel Remorse Than Murderers

Precisely why rape, especially aggravated rape should be a capital offense...

Or at the very least result in castration.

Rapists are absolute fucking scum.

Well yeah. Most murders aren’t premeditated. Rape usually is.

Which is why I want then all dead

I dont think Indian sample is indicative of all men. Indians treat women like shit in general.

I dont think Indian sample is indicative of all men. Indians treat women like shit in general.
Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was the attitude globally.

I'm not sure if I agree with that. Any sources?

Work experience. Rape is pretty much never a spur of the moment thing where someone gets really mad and butt rapes a stranger for cutting them off in traffic. Murders are usually heat of passion/spur of the moment things like someone gets pissed off or another crime (robbery) goes wrong. The actual planned out premeditated murders are more rare.

They needed a study to find that out? Yeah, it's a little hard to find any crime people regret more than fucking murder.

Not surprising considering how many cases of murder are crimes of passion.

I mean.... if they don’t show bobs and vageen... what choice do you really have?

This does not surprise me. Execute them.

Precisely why rape, especially aggravated rape should be a capital offense...

Or at the very least result in castration.

Rapists are absolute fucking scum.
i agree in theory but in practice the justice system isnt just...

people wrongly accused, especialy because of a "broad definition" of rape will suffer because of it.

America will end up like brazil in acts of "justice".

i agree in theory but in practice the justice system isnt just...

people wrongly accused, especialy because of a "broad definition" of rape will suffer because of it.

America will end up like brazil in acts of "justice".

Do you have any qualms about all the innocent people in American jail for other crimes?

Well yeah. Most murders aren’t premeditated. Rape usually is.

This.

Murder is most often a spontaneous offense with no regard to consequences. Murderers know what they did was wrong and are often deeply remorseful.

Rapists know that rape is wrong, which is why they often blackmail and negotiate with their victims to keep them quiet.

Back