Struve may be lucky he beat stipe.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He hasnt performed as well,since then, but he is the only guy to finish Stipe. Stipe definitely wants that win back, as it is a strange loss meaning stipe beats guys like reem and Werdum but loses to struve.

Point I'm making is that because of the win struve is always a viable option for a fight vs stipe. At least from a marketing standpoint and as long as he can get a top win, which isnt hard considering how shallow it is.

a fighter who can't use his greatest advantage to its maximum is no top fighter.

I think Struve beats Reem and Werdum. Both guys are old and chinny. A young guy with huge reach that likes to bang like Struve is kind of ripe for KOing them. Just how I feel in my gut. 4 years ago, no -- but now, yes.

Definitely has that "Okami" thing in his back pocket for when Stipe runs out of real contenders.

a fight is a fight and anything can happen and struve vs stipe is prime example.

Struve has never been top 5, he got murked by Hunt and Nelson. JDS, Overeem and Browne all outclassed and beat him. The way both fighters careers have progressed shows who the better fighter is.

Maybe because he has brain damage and still trying to fight, he is an idiot just like Overeem if you ask me, Overeem especially after being knocked out many many times and the last one was very violent he claims to want to fight again. They both need somebody around them who are not yes men to say look here dumb ass do you want to be able to talk in 10 years or this.

it's unthinkable in hindsight that that fight happened.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again

Stipe slipped on water that was left on the canvas and then got clipped.

I think Struve beats Reem and Werdum. Both guys are old and chinny. A young guy with huge reach that likes to bang like Struve is kind of ripe for KOing them. Just how I feel in my gut. 4 years ago, no -- but now, yes.[/QUOAny version of reem or werdum would kill prime struve with ease

I think Struve beats Reem and Werdum. Both guys are old and chinny. A young guy with huge reach that likes to bang like Struve is kind of ripe for KOing them. Just how I feel in my gut. 4 years ago, no -- but now, yes.
Struve isn't young anymore

Dude is going to be in Joe Riggs condition if he keeps this up

Stipe slipped on water that was left on the canvas and then got clipped.

I never saw this fight, that clip looks like he is getting lit up for quite awhile. But that could very well not have been the case. Who was winning that fight before the slip?

Poked in the eye and a slip.

Miocic wins the rematch 10/10 times.

Then Struve lost 5 of 8 with 3 can tier wins and Stipe became the greatest HW in UFC history. Struve is terrible and would have a heart attack again if he got booked to fight Stipe again.

Back