Struve looks like a completely different person to how he looked just a few years ago

As happy as I was for Arlovski, when he recently beat Struve. A Struve victory could have set up some kind of half-assed legit argument for Stipe vs Struve ll.

I’d like to see Stipe scour away that one final stain from his record. But, Struve is completely out of the top ten now.

Screw it...Stipe is the UFC HW GOAT. He should push for it. If Bisping can fight Hendo. Stipe can fight Struve. Especially, if Werdum loses to Volkov.

and still yet to learn to utilize that reach. jk i like him lol

Can’t quite put my finger on it...

It almost seems as though he has aged.

It happens to people
20701d413fa6f73020f9492d4e33d8e5.jpg

he's been fighting pro for 13 years, has 38 pro mma fights, 4 kickboxing fights and he just turned 30

There's been a lot more drastic facial transitions. Struve actually looks rather the same (taking age out of it) considering the punishment that dome of his has taken.

Do a 2002 - 2015 wanderlei if you want to see a radical facial transformation. Or Vitor. Hell, JDS is probably a better comparison if you want to use a 7 year timeline.

Google pics of Bisping during TUF and him now if you really want to have your mind blown. He is almost unrecognzable.

Strange that TS thought Struve was an unusual candidate when in reality he has faired quite well given his various facial breaks. I'd say his pertuatory gland problem will affect his appearance in time (bones keep growing well past puberty, ect)

There's been a lot more drastic facial transitions. Struve actually looks rather the same (taking age out of it) considering the punishment that dome of his has taken.

Do a 2002 - 2015 wanderlei if you want to see a radical facial transformation. Or Vitor. Hell, JDS is probably a better comparison if you want to use a 7 year timeline.

Google pics of Bisping during TUF and him now if you really want to have your mind blown. He is almost unrecognzable.

Strange that TS thought Struve was an unusual candidate when in reality he has faired quite well given his various facial breaks. I'd say his pertuatory gland problem will affect his appearance in time (bones keep growing well past puberty, ect)

Agreed. For the most part, Stuve doesn't really look any different, he's just aged a little bit.

And good point on Bisping. He's one nobody ever talks about. I remember him with the buzzed head and clean shaven compared to the late 30s Mike with the hair and beard. He's the one I'd say has put on some miles.

biggest change is the light from above creating shadows in the orbits and under the nose lol

Btw yes, in 5 years some peoples age

TS, you dum dum. It's called aging. Not to mention he had a heart valve problem that almost ended his career and he lost his father. Stop being a douche.

As happy as I was for Arlovski, when he recently beat Struve. A Struve victory could have set up some kind of half-assed legit argument for Stipe vs Struve ll.

I’d like to see Stipe scour away that one final stain from his record. But, Struve is completely out of the top ten now.

Screw it...Stipe is the UFC HW GOAT. He should push for it. If Bisping can fight Hendo. Stipe can fight Struve. Especially, if Werdum loses to Volkov.

When has he ever pushed for a specific opponent? His yelling for a TS doesn't count – that was for an opportunity, not for a name. And though he'd have the pull to do so now he's champion, it's the least likely time for him to change his ways. He seems to consider it the duty of his position to take on the comers and not pick and choose. (Or at least, he's letting the fact he's the target contenders gun for eliminate the pressure to do something he never liked doing in the first place. You don't have to call out anyone if they're doing the calling.)

The only way I could see it come to pass — making the quite reasonable assumption Struve won't work his way into viable contention — is as Stipe's retirement fight. Either back at the Q in Cleveland, or (if they prefer Struve to stay on his side of the ocean) in Croatia. At least the guy is young enough that the calendar doesn't rule the idea out.

If only all HW faceoffs could have the Volkov Struve face aesthetics.

GettyImages_841582914.0.jpg

The only man to ko stripe LMAO.

Back