Struve looks like a completely different person to how he looked just a few years ago

Now

STRUVE_STEFAN.png

Then

i

It’s called growing up. You will get more muscular around 30-40 if you workout all the time even while you’re out of your biological ‘peak’.

His hairline definitely on the path to the Majin Vegata hairline.

latest

PS before anyone accusing DBZ characters of roiding, ya wrong. Senzu beans and training bruh.
Senzu beans are on the banned list.
Also, as an aside, and true story, I opened the thread thinking the answer to the "change" should be that he does pushups and drinks plenty of juice.

Last edited:
He obviously looks buffer back then. Look at dude’s traps/shoulders.

Man its no wonder the fitness industry can trick people into believing anything.

The pic is way closer than the first one and he's standing in this pose, making the upper body look bigger whilst he's standing farther away from the camera with arms hanging down in the first one.

8513586_stock-photo-serious-young-sportsman-in-earphones-standing-with-arms-on-hips.jpg

Different? He's gotten a bit older and he has put on more weight so his face is not as slim as before. To me he looks pretty much the same except he put on some mass and he doesn't have face acne any longer.

First there's the possibility that it is just age related. I mean look at myself now at 29 and how I looked at 21 and there's a vast difference similar to this. I've never taken anything.

Secondly, that could be the pre-usada era. Or a combination of both.

Lastly, It could simply just be weight gain that's made him look less "lean". Look at a lot of LH and Heavy Weight fighters and where they started their career and a lot have moved up in weight class overtime. Or...this could be a combo of any of the 3 mentioned above.

Considering he's been smashed by Hunt, Roy Nelson, Overeem, JDS and a few others he doesn't look bad at all.

His hairline definitely on the path to the Majin Vegata hairline.

latest

PS before anyone accusing DBZ characters of roiding, ya wrong. Senzu beans and training bruh.
Vegeta for the win!

He will end looking like this if he keeps fighting this HW monsters

upload_2018-3-14_6-59-23.png

Myth is that he died and they replaced him... Like Paul McCartney

Back