STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

I'm absolutely not ok with this spend fight money per attempt challenge mode.

Paid 1k... just to get 1 round with some hyper aggressive Akuma that starts with a super meter and combos into raging demon in the first 10 seconds.

Try again?

No... No I will not.

Just make it one price, infinite attempts. Capcom trying to bleed hard earned Fight Money out of people.

LOL, gotta win 20 matches to have one round? Lame by capcom.

Oh man, what shit. I suck at the game as is, and use Zangief. Now they nerfed him... fuck me. I even bought Gief's silly gladiator/shoulder pad outfit.

Capcom, I want my fucking $4 back. I guess I will just play once a week for weekly challenge and normal survival mode with some character I don't like to get fight money and hope I like one of the season 3 characters. It sure ain't Sakura.

Up to nearly 300k FM... I think I'll get the 600k for the season 3 characters through character leveling, online play and weekly missions but it's going to be a sustained effort.

And that leaves little (basically nothing) for any stage or costume purchases.

Really feel this could be all implemented in a more fair and rewarding way... the game has some real legs in terms of character progression if it was just worth it... Zero EXP for Arcade Mode? The fuck am I playing it for?

Small tweaks could really improve the overall experience.

giphy.gif

@SwamiLeoni don't have that much time to play tonight. I'd accept but then I'd run the risk of playing too late. Just wanted to get in some combo practice, but I'm going to try to be on tomorrow and Friday.

@SwamiLeoni don't have that much time to play tonight. I'd accept but then I'd run the risk of playing too late. Just wanted to get in some combo practice, but I'm going to try to be on tomorrow and Friday.

No worries bro. Just thought I’d extend the invite.

I'm going to make an attempt at maining Bison... I've been playing nothing but casuals for a while so I know my league rank is below my actual level but it's been good practice. In fact I was still in "Rookie" levels when I started playing again, only reason I reached Super Bronze is because you have to play some ranked matches for the weekly missions.

Ryu, Bison... and I'll try to mix in one other character, maybe Rashid or FANG if I just want to have fun.

Even though the troll level of Abigail is beginning to be tempting but I'm really not a fan of his inputs.

I'm going to make an attempt at maining Bison... I've been playing nothing but casuals for a while so I know my league rank is below my actual level but it's been good practice. In fact I was still in "Rookie" levels when I started playing again, only reason I reached Super Bronze is because you have to play some ranked matches for the weekly missions.

Ryu, Bison... and I'll try to mix in one other character, maybe Rashid or FANG if I just want to have fun.

Even though the troll level of Abigail is beginning to be tempting but I'm really not a fan of his inputs.

Nice! I'm hoping G will be my second, but I may give Juri and Nash a go again. Nash is so fun, but damn I'm lazy.

I read an X-Kira post and he mentions E.Ryu in Extra Battle (along with giants). I kind of expected that as they already have an unlocked Akuma basically. Kind of bumming because I was hoping for a VT3.

Nice! I'm hoping G will be my second, but I may give Juri and Nash a go again. Nash is so fun, but damn I'm lazy.

I read an X-Kira post and he mentions E.Ryu in Extra Battle (along with giants). I kind of expected that as they already have an unlocked Akuma basically. Kind of bumming because I was hoping for a VT3.

I'll definitely have to get G's alternate Q costume... He was one of my mains in SF III.

Interested to see how Cody and Sagat turn out as well.

I'll definitely have to get G's alternate Q costume... He was one of my mains in SF III.

Interested to see how Cody and Sagat turn out as well.

My guess is Sagat will be a fireball wall to compete with Guile. Right now we only have Guile / Sim / Menat / (mayyyybe Nash) as zoners, so my bet is he'll continue his trend. If they make his Fireballs like Guile's V-Skill, Ryu will be in trouble. The fact Ryu has a hard time tatsusing Guiles V-Skill is a big issue for him. If G is an American Wrestler, I will switch mains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back