STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

gief-gem-stone.gif

Give me a all top 8 zangief party at EVO

Lol, I wish. There's only like what, 4 of them?

Watching Snake play is always nuts. If his reads aren't on point then he looks like he's falling apart, but when he's guessing right he looks nearly unstoppable.

It looks like that with Itazan and the other Giefs too.

OT: I didn't see it, but SCARECROW won Injustice in what looks like a sea of Black Adams and Aquamen.

portrait.png

There was also a Green Arrow who shut down Theo's Superman and forced him to go Aquaman, but I can't remember that player's name.

Was able to catch the top 8 last night. I have to give the game props, it is much more exciting to watch this year than it was last year.

Edit: I remember that unblockable Akuma crap, lol.

Last edited:
Played Gref in Third Strike a bit, but we were mostly on Shadow Over Mystara which I guess is like the "marvel" of beat-em-ups at the time.

Played Gref in Third Strike a bit, but we were mostly on Shadow Over Mystara which I guess is like the "marvel" of beat-em-ups at the time.

Hmm, I've never heard of that game before. I'll probably hop on Fightcade a little later today. Need to fix my SFV because it's just being weird. Thought I fixed my fightstick issue, but it's still going on and only with that game. I'll be on battle lounge tomorrow night instead of Friday due to my moms bday. If you're interested, hit me up. I've been watching a lot of Sasaki's Ryu and I really want to implement some of his frame traps and st.lk techniques. That dude is such a solid Ryu and has a very fun style to watch.

Hmm, I've never heard of that game before. I'll probably hop on Fightcade a little later today. Need to fix my SFV because it's just being weird. Thought I fixed my fightstick issue, but it's still going on and only with that game. I'll be on battle lounge tomorrow night instead of Friday due to my moms bday. If you're interested, hit me up. I've been watching a lot of Sasaki's Ryu and I really want to implement some of his frame traps and st.lk techniques. That dude is such a solid Ryu and has a very fun style to watch.

It's 90s Capcom greatness. Gref was shocked at how deep this beatemup was when I was guiding him through the first half of it with his Cleric. Too bad fightcade only supports 2 players (it's originally up to 4).

1363373227-dungeons-and-dragons-shadow-over-mystara-flyer.jpg

gfs_45443_2_11.jpg

Oh yeah. He's the Master Ranked Ryu. Yep, he's really good.

Last edited:
I feel this needed to be posted after Snakes win this weekend

to get to the good stuff start 48:00

Back