Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The inner circle of the FGC tournament scene never ceases to amaze me. She obviously have a mental disorder if shes going to attack someone she lost to. Was that caught on tape?

I know right, I'm a sucker for the drama sometimes haha

here's a vid of what I'm talking about:

I figured he was mad for losing to Gief with Dhalsim of all people. Season 1 Gief too.

Haha ouch that's harsh. I's surprising to me that people who do shady stuff such as steal peoples money (Marn) can still show their face at an event like nothing happened.

What did she look like when she was a dude? Crazy I never caught that. Looked like a girl to me, but now I can see it.

Haha ouch that's harsh. I's surprising to me that people who do shady stuff such as steal peoples money (Marn) can still show their face at an event like nothing happened.

Never heard about this. I just heard he had something to do with a Guilty Gear tournament getting cancelled or something.

I read on Reddit somewhere that he took money that was supposed to go to his team for his own use. He also showed up to a tournament with a contagious rash against his doctors orders. That’s worse than the money in my opinion. Gross.

Yeah he supposedly fucked up some Guilty Gear tournament and caused the game to be removed from one of the major tourneys (I think it was Evo)

He also poorly managed a LoL team in the Philippines if I remember correctly.

Oh and that plague he use to carry on his legs <{clintugh}>

I haven't played in a few weeks, I need to get on and get some matches in soon

I just want to see Gief's new counter. Hopefully, it works on Dhalsim's kicks too.

Wish I could, but I'm on a PS4 :/ - Really looking forward to S2 Ryu and Muscle Powers new moves.

Wish I could, but I'm on a PS4 :/ - Really looking forward to S2 Ryu and Muscle Powers new moves.

I thought you meant this guy at first.

WH2J--World%20Heroes%202%20Jet_Jul6%2020_41_50.png

Yes, his name really was "Muscle Power."

Gief does a fancy Dragon Screw Leg Whip for his kick counter. I can't remember a wrestler who does it like this. Anyway, I've only got it once, but I guess it's not the same as Geese's or Karin's(SFA3) where they had high and low counters.

Edit: Jinsei Shinzaki was his name.

Back