Street Fighter V v2: PS4 and PC ONLY

ggs @RJ43. Don't be afraid to use that V-Trigger. Caught me almost every time for free :D

ggs @RJ43. Don't be afraid to use that V-Trigger. Caught me almost every time for free :D

GG man.

Those cross ups just wrecked me. Need a ton of work with the basics in this game.

GGs
wish they had some sort of chat feature

Ya that would be dope, I just don't know how much shit talking I can take while getting stomped and not being able to do anything about it. Ha

anyone playing now?

Ive lost to the same Ken twice... I KEEP NOT BLOCKING ON THE SECOND PART OF HIS EX SRK :((

Last edited:
is the game odd today? Its been jerking against every opponent

edit: what rank are the pros at? I just played a guy with 4200 something LP, it was fucking awesome match. Pretty close.

Last edited:
anyone playing now?

Ive lost to the same Ken twice... I KEEP NOT BLOCKING ON THE SECOND PART OF HIS EX SRK :((

Yea, that used to get me when I first started. I'm not a twitter person by any means, but its interesting to see the discussion going on with regards to frame data. They talk about how Karin is a terrible match up for Ken.

That being said, I really need to learn my frame data ha.

My goal in a match is to hit Vegas v trigger and then hit his critical art, had a few chances but fucked up

For the tourney, what exactly are the sets gonna be like? First to 3, 5, or 10?

Do we have to stick with one Character?
Can we change character between matches or only loser can repick?

etc.

first to 5. character locked. just like it is in the game.

SFV just broke an EVO record with over 3,000 players registered!

The sherdog tournament is tonight?

The sherdog tournament is tonight?

Yeah 1200 am is when im gonna hit the start tourney button on challonge and then everyone can play their matches throughout the day if possible.

Edit: i will be shuffling the seeds before the start.

Back