Street Fighter V v2: PS4 and PC ONLY

Hey necalli-sempai, does he have a weird hurtbox? Only played one, some jumpins kept whiffing?

I'd have to watch a replay. Thus far anytime someone has jumped in on me nothing ever straight up whiffed as far as I can remember.

Edit: For any fellow or soon to be Necalli players, here is a great doc on every character and what Necalli can punish. credits to /r/doxylly

Necalli Punish Guide

This could also be useful in play against Necalli as you would know what he can punish, when, and with what button.

I'm doing really well with vega in casuals, but once I hit ranked I just suck, I have a huge issue with holding back to block but then start pushing buttons to hit. I need to be more patient

One gripe I still have with ranked is that it's best of 1. Leave best of 1's for casual and make ranked best of 3.

One gripe I still have with ranked is that it's best of 1. Leave best of 1's for casual and make ranked best of 3.
I would agree, but I two games ago I played a warping Karin. Now I have PTSD

Will they be updating the Online soon to show your total W/L and also your Hit %'s?

It actually combos this time. c. LK c. LK xx CA

Well, shit, that is awesome. Bear with me here but maybe this is how it's done. Imagine the directions on your stick as the number pad on your keyboard:

Code:
7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

5 is neutral. and your are facing right. try this

41236 LK 98741236 LK 9 PPP

Essentially thowing the 2 LK's as your roll the 720. I'm probably wrong but that was the first way that came to mind.

Im sure you can just do the 720 after the second LK if you're quick enough but you may be able to buffer it as well.

I'm doing really well with vega in casuals, but once I hit ranked I just suck, I have a huge issue with holding back to block but then start pushing buttons to hit. I need to be more patient

This is one thing I noticed right away when moving into the Bronze league people block a bunch and are very patient. I went back to playing the CPU on hard when I discovered this and figured out ways to break through the block. One thing I do a lot now is throw. I throw more then anyone I've seen play this game yet. People just block so much that it leaves them open to throws all the time and I rarely get countered. The only time I have issues is against Ryu and Ken because their Shouryiken stops anything even a throw. I've started countering that though by pretending I'm going to throw and just blocking at the last second. Sometimes I even use the throw animation way way to early (after a knock down) to get it in their head and then I block the Shourykuien on wake and then throw. Sometimes a lp will stop my throw as well sometimes not. Overall Ryu and Ken are the hardest for me to deal with in this game. R.Mika is a beast as well I've been destroyed twice by her more then any other character has destroyed me in this game.

I'm getting really good with Rashid though I just need to stop now and learn some of his combos I've been getting by just doing the regular stuff.

Is it a legitimate tick throw?

Try doing it like you would with Hugo in 3S where you whiff LK as your roll the 720.

Most likely. You're going for 16 at least?

Last edited:
Well, shit, that is awesome. Bear with me here but maybe this is how it's done. Imagine the directions on your stick as the number pad on your keyboard:

Code:
7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

5 is neutral. and your are facing right. try this

41236 LK 98741236 LK 9 PPP

Essentially thowing the 2 LK's as your roll the 720. I'm probably wrong but that was the first way that came to mind.

Im sure you can just do the 720 after the second LK if you're quick enough but you may be able to buffer it as well.

Seems tricky. You know, I have only been working with Ryu and have played a bit with Ken & Bison. How important is it to you guys that you try to learn how more fighters play v.s. perfecting the one you have?

I'd join but I work 12 hour shifts every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Overall Ryu and Ken are the hardest for me to deal with in this game. R.Mika is a beast as well I've been destroyed twice by her more then any other character has destroyed me in this game.

As of recently, Laura is giving me fits. It's really starting to bug me and I'm a Ryu player.

Back