Stop calling professional fighters "cans"

I'm growing tired of your shit. One more thread like this and I ignore. Anyone can be paid to do something. The term gets thrown around too much. You can work hard, try hard, and still be a can. Cans have heart but lack skill unlike bums who don't have heart and may also lack skill.
images

It's all relative. But there's been some legit cans like pro wrestles and shit

TS is a professional can.

HOW BOW DAH?

CM punk is a can.

Wesley O'neill has a pro record of 0-4 and an Am record of 1-9. Are you going to tell us he isn't a can?

How hypocritical is it that Sherdoggers constantly sit at home eating pizza and call pro fighters "cans"? Like seriously to Sherdog 90% of the fighters, if not a champion or in the top 10 is either a " can" or a "bum".

There are hundreds of fighters in the UFC and they ALL put years of training and discipline and hardworking and sweat and tears to get to where they are and just because they are not the very top of the top does not make them bad Fighters!?!?! They are still the elite of the elite, the top 1% of the world who would kick your ass.

This is fighter bashing and I'm tired of it. These guys have probably accomplished far more then anyone calling them names.
Maybe you could do what Liberal snowflakes do, lay in the middle of the street and block traffic.

4 horsewomen are cans until one of them gets a Victory.

TS ... not sure if whiteknight cuck or just normal troll. Im guessing troll since the dude in his av would call the whole roster cans/bums etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back