Stop calling professional fighters "cans"

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
How hypocritical is it that Sherdoggers constantly sit at home eating pizza and call pro fighters "cans"? Like seriously to Sherdog 90% of the fighters, if not a champion or in the top 10 is either a " can" or a "bum".

There are hundreds of fighters in the UFC and they ALL put years of training and discipline and hardworking and sweat and tears to get to where they are and just because they are not the very top of the top does not make them bad Fighters!?!?! They are still the elite of the elite, the top 1% of the world who would kick your ass.

This is fighter bashing and I'm tired of it. These guys have probably accomplished far more then anyone calling them names.

This social justice fighter is a total can, just like Cody McKenzie, Danny Downes, almost all of the 4 Horsewomen, and many other professional fighters.

Last edited:
How hypocritical is it that Sherdoggers constantly sit at home eating pizza and call pro fighters "cans"? Like seriously to Sherdog 90% of the fighters, if not a champion or in the top 10 is either a " can" or a "bum".

There are hundreds of fighters in the UFC and they ALL put years of training and discipline and hardworking and sweat and tears to get to where they are and just because they are not the very top of the top does not make them bad Fighters!?!?! They are still the elite of the elite, the top 1% of the world who would kick your ass.

This is fighter bashing and I'm tired of it. These guys have probably accomplished far more then anyone calling them names.
the worst accountant i know, is still a better accountant that everybody that never took an accounting class in their lives
doesn't make him a good accountant

you compare accountants to others accountants, not to sherdog's posters

same for mma fighters, you compare them to other mma fighters , not sherdog's posters

Well the reason they are professional fighters is that fans like sherdoggers pay to see them fight. They pay because they feel involved. With that involvement also comes judgement, opinions etc.

Ur either a champ, a contender, a gate keeper, or a focking can. Deal with it.

Eta .... or your Platinum Mike n ur a Golden god

Last edited:
I'm growing tired of your shit. One more thread like this and I ignore. Anyone can be paid to do something. The term gets thrown around too much. You can work hard, try hard, and still be a can. Cans have heart but lack skill unlike bums who don't have heart and may also lack skill.

No, they don't, actually. This isn't the NBA. The UFC is known for hiring very inexperienced and low level talent. Why do you think the roster is as large as it is? It's not unusual to see an MMA neophyte become a UFC fighter after a couple of professional fights or less.

Last edited:
You've never met professionals in other fields who didn't know what the hell they were doing? Some people aren't good at fighting, but they like it, so they attempt to pursue it as a career. I don't disrespect them for trying, but that doesn't mean I need to respect their skills (or lack thereof). Case in point: CM punk. I can both give him credit for trying to be a pro fighter and point out that he was an embarrassingly bad fighter.

tumblr_omo5xsVdzO1ukrsz1o1_1280.jpg

Shut up Khabib, stop tyring to justify your shitty record.

Umm... I remember like... few days ago Bethe Correia rocked herself with a shitty punch... Also there are few fighters that deserve this name. Bro if you are proffesional at least try to fight like a proffesional.

<{titihmm}>

TS is a:

ostValuable_CannedTomatoes_k1026100_n_lg.jpg

Trying to tell folks how to be a fan....Fuck off TS.

I'm seriously considering making a Daiju Takase appreciation thread. I have nothing but respect for him.

Back