Stock market is freaking out - something is going on

7drHiqr.gif

The "correction" is finally here! Wish I had listened to the doomsayers yammering about that for past 5 years!

On a more serious note meh. Markets go up, down and sideways yet I keep buying, my monthy buys have not gone through yet so there is that.

You sound like someone that knows what they are talking about. I have my life savings in a wells Fargo portfolio. I don't follow any of this shit, that's what I have a financial advisor for. Should I be worried at all? If it's down 10% on the next report that will be a massive amount of money for me
No advisor should ever recommend having all your eggs in one basket , that' s just nuts

threads like these always make it clear who would rather see their people and government collapse than to have the other side "win".

You sound like someone that knows what they are talking about. I have my life savings in a wells Fargo portfolio. I don't follow any of this shit, that's what I have a financial advisor for. Should I be worried at all? If it's down 10% on the next report that will be a massive amount of money for me
i think its more likely that a wells fargo portfolio will hold a more accurate representation of value than that of a sherdog post.

The whole economy is over heated and due for a cool down which is why it was a stupid time for tax cuts and deregulation , that's just throwing gas on a fire

threads like these always make it clear who would rather see their people and government collapse than to have the other side "win".
Markets fluctuate , we are due for a correction, nothing can or will stop it

I mean honestly is the market starts to drop, Trump will have nothing to brag about.

I really hope the market is just correcting itself, I'm too chicken shit to check any of my current stocks or mutual funds.

I mean honestly is the market starts to drop, Trump will have nothing to brag about.
It will drop which is why It was stupid for him to take credit for everything

I really hope the market is just correcting itself, I'm too chicken shit to check any of my current stocks or mutual funds.
It started early this year. If you keep an eye on the marijuana sector...it's been bleeding for 1 week. in fact it bled more early but is slowly going upwards and was positive finally. Every stock player knows there will be a correction but of course when greed takes over, you just believe there's no correction and everything will just soar...it didn't. I gained 150% of my position last november only to lose 75% in a span of 1 week. this play dough is isolated and doesn't tap on my kids' college funds and my own retirement so...I guess i'm ok...but yeah, it's a bitch to lose $$$.

I'm shitting bricks but don't want to be that idiot that is constantly calling his financial advisor. I know it's all about long term riding it out, but I still wish I never saw this thread..

I've got two life straws and a bag of dog food. I'll weather this storm.

It started early this year. If you keep an eye on the marijuana sector...it's been bleeding for 1 week. in fact it bled more early but is slowly going upwards and was positive finally. Every stock player knows there will be a correction but of course when greed takes over, you just believe there's no correction and everything will just soar...it didn't. I gained 150% of my position last november only to lose 75% in a span of 1 week. this play dough is isolated and doesn't tap on my kids' college funds and my own retirement so...I guess i'm ok...but yeah, it's a bitch to lose $$$.
LOL. Every 'stock player' knows to keep an eye on 'the marijuana sector' as a canary in the coal mine.

Jesus Christ this post is just completely insane.

Back