Stock market is freaking out - something is going on

I'm shitting bricks but don't want to be that idiot that is constantly calling his financial advisor. I know it's all about long term riding it out, but I still wish I never saw this thread..
You are probably more likely to die in a car crash or contract cancer than to have an index fund negatively impact your retirement.

These current financial gains under the present administration were too sharp to be sustainable for anything but the short term. Go on

LOL. Every 'stock player' knows to keep an eye on 'the marijuana sector' as a canary in the coal mine.

Jesus Christ this post is just completely insane.
Not trading in US btw...your weed stocks sucks....

Not trading in US btw...your weed stocks sucks....
OK. Good for you. Still doesn't say anything to my point. Also, FYI many Canadian cannabis stocks are based on investments in US companies. They're pump and dump schemes from the investors.

OK. Good for you. Still doesn't say anything to my point. Also, FYI many Canadian cannabis stocks are based on investments in US companies. They're pump and dump schemes from the investors.
oh there are a lot of those, I know. not all my eggs are in MJ stocks...Canadian mining is a slow but rewarding play. But sometimes too slow.

This is due to Obama’s lasting policies guys

I’m thinking it might be a good time to buy

Wait, just read the whole OP. OK,,,, NOW I'm ready

1_year.jpg

And at only $1,800 you be stupid not to buy it!

This is all because of Obama's continual plans and actions fully coming TO fruition.

Thanks Obummer!

Last edited:
I have been predicted this correction for weeks among my friends and family. I just haven't mentioned it here. I think it is healthy for this to be happening but if there has been no growth for a whole quarter then we can talk 'maybe' something being fundamentally 'bad' happening. frankly, it would be good if it settled below 25k (the DOW) and cooled off for a while.

I have been predicted this correction for weeks among my friends and family. I just haven't mentioned it here. I think it is healthy for this to be happening but if there has been no growth for a whole quarter then we can talk 'maybe' something being fundamentally 'bad' happening. frankly, it would be good if it settled below 25k (the DOW) and cooled off for a while.

There hasn't been growth for years.

They have been cooking the numbers.

So what is the solution? you think the average joe is going to start his own business and out compete companies that have access to the smartest people and all the capital in the world?

Back