"Stipe was never my friend..."

He was just the greatest Heavyweight Champion the UFC has ever seen
Sylvia and Couture both have more UFC HW championships than Stipe has.
Stipe has an equal amount of championships as Cain.

People gotta lay off the UFC marketing.

Sylvia and Couture both have more UFC HW championships than Stipe has.
Stipe has an equal amount of championships as Cain.

People gotta lay off the UFC marketing.
Sometimes I think that half of these Sherdog accounts are UFC "troll" accounts.

Not sure why you are surprised..This is Sherdog

"Sherdog" isn't a single person.

If you see specific individuals do wild flips pre and post fight, then you can make those comments.

I can't take any more GOAT arguments seriously on Sherdog, anymore.
Miocic went from GOAT to can in one fight, what the hell?

As said in other similar threads

He was'nt HW GOAT before loss
He's still "just" a very good HW after loss

As said in other similar threads

He was'nt HW GOAT before loss
He's still "just" a very good HW after loss
Then I guess you weren't paying attention to Rogan and Sherdog after the Ngannou fight. Also, Ngannou was the GOAT before his Miocic fight... Rousey was a "once in a lifetime" athlete and Sherdog had her whipping up on Mayweather. Is normal.

I can't take any more GOAT arguments seriously on Sherdog, anymore.

Miocic went from GOAT to can in one fight, what the hell?

He was just the greatest Heavyweight Champion the UFC has ever seen and then he gets cracked by Cormier and Sherdog says...."Stipe was never my friend."

Some had him beating a prime Fedor and now people barely have him beating Demetrious Johnson.

One bad fight doesn't make the man, he is still at the top of the heap but a bad day at the office and you get Sherdogged...
He's a lackluster winner beating fighters who should be retired. The division is trash. Never heard anybody talking about how good stipe is and how he would beat fedor.

Why can't it be a possibility that stipe was the goat after he beat nganu, who has the most powerful measures punched in the world? But for whatever reason stipe lost the edge and essentially became a 'pos/heavyweight disaster.
To be the best you gotta beat the best so now dc is the new GOAT.

Then I guess you weren't paying attention to Rogan and Sherdog after the Ngannou fight. Also, Ngannou was the GOAT before his Miocic fight... Rousey was a "once in a lifetime" athlete and Sherdog had her whipping up on Mayweather. Is normal.

Well, if you believe anything Rogan says to hype up fighters then you are just fickle and gullible and your opinion should be taken with a grain of salt.

He's a lackluster winner beating fighters who should be retired. The division is trash. Never heard anybody talking about how good stipe is and how he would beat fedor.
You must not have been on Sherdog after the Ngannou fight....

Well, if you believe anything Rogan says to hype up fighters then you are just fickle and gullible and your opinion should be taken with a grain of salt.
My point is that whatever the UFC says, a lot of Sherdoggers run with it. Almost as if they have a shill army on this site.

Why can't it be a possibility that stipe was the goat after he beat nganu, who has the most powerful measures punched in the world? But for whatever reason stipe lost the edge and essentially became a 'pos/heavyweight disaster.
To be the best you gotta beat the best so now dc is the new GOAT.
Whoever wins their last fight is always the GOAT on Sherdog.... is normal.

Stipe is nothing special. Ngannou is an amateur , who was gassed after 1 round, and Stipe could only decision him. Stipe isn't the GOAT he was made out to be, nor is he the bum that's being portrayed the last few weeks. He is just an average hw, no more no less.

I still think he's in the conversation, if him and DC fight 10 times it would probably be 5 and 5. Him, Cain, DC, Fedor, Werdum are top 5 HWs all time in no order.

So how does this play against Ngannou, the superhuman / next generation guy? He couldn't knock out Miocic in 5 rounds and it took Cormier only 1. Is Ngannou now relegated to a can?
Stipe fought way more carefully against Ngannou than he did with Cormier.

Which is completely understandable considering that Cormier is small and hadn´t knocked anyone out in over 15 years.

DC cheated to win. Stipe was dominating until ey poke. DEEEEEECHEAT. cheats n wins again. Stipe robbed of goat legacy. Imo

Stipe was a golden gloves boxing champion and div 1 wrestler. His standup combined some power with volume whereas Cormier goes for combining wrestling with more power shots.

Most LHW and HW division can't handle Cormier because of his wrestling, and I still believe Stipe can beat any HW, and LHW if he were to drop in weight.

Stipe has a solid resume with solid skills, and he goes for the throat when he fights. That's going to get him KO'd on occasion, but he still has a few years left, considering the overall age of HW, and LHW if he were to consider that (not likely due to his age but who knows).

People calling Stipe a can simply dont understand combat sports. It's ok, as their money contributes as much as those who do.

Back