Stipe Miocic - "Keaton, I got your back"

I rolled the dice and took my chances. Tried to do things the proper way, but that only made it worse for my youngest daughter. Confronted those kids' parents, and when they acted all ghetto and gangster in defending their kids' actions I lost my shit.

I taught all my kids how to handle themselves, but when it became a group effort (in terms of bullying my daughter), some houses got visited, police be damned.
And is meg ok now?

Where is this boy's father? Any true father would go smash those bullies and then go to prison for whatever time needed.
Who knows, but if he is here and hes not doing anything he sucks.

He better hope ngannou aint a bully lol..... Real shit seen this and wanted to hug this kid so bad. I fuckin hate people that can make someone feel that way major props to stipe for being all class

Where is this boy's father? Any true father would go smash those bullies and then go to prison for whatever time needed.
That’s what I’m saying. Kids can be little fuckers. I have a 7 year old son that I’ve had custody of since he was 1. Some older kids tripped him one day and then pushed him off the playground the next day. You better believe that after I stormed into the school to let them know about the kids, I had a talk with each one of their parents when they came to the school to pick their kids up. That shit stopped that second.

Wouldn't it be something if this kid turns out to be a UFC champion someday if all this goes well

Werdum was choked out in front of his girlfriend as a teen, and that inspired him to train mma, and he became the ufc heavyweight champion. It happens more than we may think.

Why doesn't this kid stand up for himself instead of cry on social media?

That’s what I’m saying. Kids can be little fuckers. I have a 7 year old son that I’ve had custody of since he was 1. Some older kids tripped him one day and then pushed him off the playground the next day. You better believe that after I stormed into the school to let them know about the kids, I had a talk with each one of their parents when they came to the school to pick their kids up. That shit stopped that second.

Doesn't always work and sometimes makes it worse, sounds like the kids you dealt with weren't really bullies, but just kids mucking around, since a real bully the parents wont give two shits about what you said and will probably only further instigate the situation. Also situations like this can create new buillies "haha johnny had to tell on jimmy to his dad, what a baby"

And is meg ok now?

She's good. Most of the bullies (and their parent(s)) got the point. About a year afterwards, one of the bullies thought she was hard core and tried to push her luck with my daughter, but she quickly found out 1 on 1 was a lot different than 3 or 4 on 1.

I rolled the dice and took my chances. Tried to do things the proper way, but that only made it worse for my youngest daughter. Confronted those kids' parents, and when they acted all ghetto and gangster in defending their kids' actions I lost my shit.

I taught all my kids how to handle themselves, but when it became a group effort (in terms of bullying my daughter), some houses got visited, police be damned.
That's a fucked up situation. There will always be bullies and protecting your children is important.

But losing a parent is horrible. So there should be a voice of reason behind all actions.

You cannot protect or support your kids from prison. And something like that can mess up a kids mind just as much as bullying can.

Of course there is never an easy solution.

What SHOULD happen is that the parents of the bullies get in trouble in some way. Most bullying is the result of terrible parenting. Kids learn morals from their parents. I'd wager a lot of money that the parents are real pieces of shit.

Doesn't always work and sometimes makes it worse, sounds like the kids you dealt with weren't really bullies, but just kids mucking around, since a real bully the parents wont give two shits about what you said and will probably only further instigate the situation
Oh for sure. Every situation is different and ya most of the time, the parents don’t give a shit about their kids.

When is Dana a bully? If anything Dana is doing good work in calling out online trolls who are likely e-bullies, which is just as bad/damaging to kids
Eh, some probably are. But if you think all the people he talks shit to are e-bullies then you havent really seen some of the shit he's been saying to people over the years. I'll give him this though, he cut it down significantly after the WME sale.

That said though, he still bullies the fuck out of people that put their lives on the line to fill his pockets so fuck him.

I wish my mom would have camcordered me crying on camera so my heros like Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart would sensationalize me on social media all those times I was younger and would get hit with metal seatbelt covers on the back of the bus from the older kids, constantly tripped and had shit thrown at me, etc

oh wait it wouldnt have happened, because 1.) I wasnt a pussy like this kid and 2.) and the world wouldnt have gave a shit back then because there wasnt social media to make everyone feel like they are making a difference for publicity

8rWSPVW.gif

Eh, some probably are. But if you think all the people he talks shit to are e-bullies then you havent really seen some of the shit he's been saying to people over the years. I'll give him this though, he cut it down significantly after the WME sale.

That said though, he still bullies the fuck out of people that put their lives on the line to fill his pockets so fuck him.

Bullying grown men is different than kids

Bullying grown men is different than kids
I agree, doesn't make it acceptable though. Just saying, he's not one to talk and be disgusted over what is happening out there.

I wish my mom would have camcordered me crying on camera so my heros like Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart would sensationalize me on social media all those times I was younger and would get hit with metal seatbelt covers on the back of the bus from the older kids, constantly tripped and had shit thrown at me, etc

oh wait it wouldnt have happened, because 1.) I wasnt a pussy like this kid and 2.) and the world wouldnt have gave a shit back then because there wasnt social media to make everyone feel like they are making a difference for publicity

Sounds like you need a hug, tough guy.

Sounds like you need a hug, tough guy.

I would beat this kid in an MMA fight, his mom in a fight, and Michael Keaton (not prime Michael Keaton) in a fight

so dont give me none of your condescending shit

Back