Stipe Miocic - "Keaton, I got your back"

Why doesn't this kid stand up for himself instead of cry on social media?
From the sounds of it he's being attacked by groups.

Kid is young - no father figure around (or so it appears), has physical features that have probably led to low self-esteem. Pretty hard to suddenly become a lion when you're that young and most likely suffered through this type of abuse most of your life (from your peers).

Now the offers are out there - he has already made it this far and that shows he has strength and toughness - now its up to him to take the offers to train and get that confidence and ability to stick up for himself.

Anyone else find it funny even Covington threw his hat into the pot. Fucking filthy animal Brazilians....but please don't bully

From the sounds of it he's being attacked by groups.

Kid is young - no father figure around (or so it appears), has physical features that have probably led to low self-esteem. Pretty hard to suddenly become a lion when you're that young and most likely suffered through this type of abuse most of your life (from your peers).

Now the offers are out there - he has already made it this far and that shows he has strength and toughness - now its up to him to take the offers to train and get that confidence and ability to stick up for himself.

My faith in humanity will be restored if this kid's mother actually enrolls him in a martial arts class.

The parents of those bullies should be locked in a cage with Stipe and Ngannou, with Mazzagatti as the ref

Times have really changed. My dad just told me to punch him in the face and don't be a puss. I know that sounds like a joke but its the truth.
Mine put me in karate class and had me sign up at the local boxing club. haha

Why dont kids parents tell them to stand up for themselves? Instead of posting a video on the internet of your kid crying that will get him bullied even more. I dont think parents think at all anymore and only care about viral attention.

I think he meant he would be doing the Buster Keaton dance when he gets wobbled by Ngannau

To all the UFC fighters jumping on the Keaton bandwagon, aren't there any kids at your local school that get bullied and also would need help?

Why dont kids parents tell them to stand up for themselves? Instead of posting a video on the internet of your kid crying that will get him bullied even more. I dont think parents think at all anymore and only care about viral attention.
Looks like I was right, look at this video posted by Joe Schilling, Bitch just wanted money. Horrible world we live in.

Mine put me in karate class and had me sign up at the local boxing club. haha

SpiffyTeemingGull-max-1mb.gif

Back