Stipe making that endorsement money!!!!!

Good...

Get paid Stipe.

He’s not a shit talking douchebag. So you know the UFC won’t promote him worth shit.

Make that cash any way you can.

Tell that to DJ
I could have sworn I remember DJ saying he didn't but the heavier weight classes did, which is pretty lame considering they don't even get the nice belts anymore and they took away sponsorships.

How much could he have really made on that deal?

It may have been done more as a favor. Nature Stone was involved with an amateur baseball team he competed in at one point, and I think he may have worked for the company at one time during the pre-firefighting hustling-for-a-buck days. Stipe doesn't forget a friend.

Naturestone Bulls.png

May have done a quid-pro-quo for them working on his garage, too.

Garage.png

Stipe also hasn't forgotten how to be frugal and barter.

It may have been done more as a favor. Nature Stone was involved with an amateur baseball team he competed in at one point, and I think he may have worked for the company at one time during the pre-firefighting hustling-for-a-buck days. Stipe doesn't forget a friend.

View attachment 313907

May have done a quid-pro-quo for them working on his garage, too.

View attachment 313909

Stipe also hasn't forgotten how to be frugal and barter.
I was starting to think that. Very cool if true.

I know someone that bought a ring from oyster bay jewelry because of that commercial....the place actually has some nice pieces
lol was he a Weidman fan? Does his wife know he bought it on the reccomendation of a cagefighter?

lol was he a Weidman fan? Does his wife know he bought it on the reccomendation of a cagefighter?
Lol yes!
Yuge fan of the chris
.... he's a long islander and basically his whole family are hofstra alum too

She had no clue where he bought the engagement ring from, but I know she had seen the commercial cause I was in the room during a jets game when it came on and she joked that "a guy hitting tires isn't going to make women buy jewelry".....apparently it will make men buy jewelry though

I've heard good things about the place but I honestly think he bought the ring just to spite his fiance more for her slight against the chris than anything
<45>

It kills me a little inside when I see UFC champions doing local tv commercials. You wouldn't catch a big named NBA/NFL/Nascar/ etc etc..dead, doing this chit

Timmeh will do your roof. Stipe will do the floor. Eddie will sell you a car. Rich will supply tasty fruit-based beverages. Tito will bring a hoe for everybody to bang. I forgot what Weidman will do. Jones will bring them drugs.

<Gordonhat>
wiedman will get you a great deal on a ma-fucken diamond ring bruh

garage-png.313909

does he own 4 cars or is one of those bays for his wife?

Timmeh will do your roof. Stipe will do the floor. Eddie will sell you a car. Rich will supply tasty fruit-based beverages. Tito will bring a hoe for everybody to bang. I forgot what Weidman will do. Jones will bring them drugs.

<Gordonhat>

Josh Rosenthal will bring the herbs.

It kills me a little inside when I see UFC champions doing local tv commercials. You wouldn't catch a big named NBA/NFL/Nascar/ etc etc..dead, doing this chit

My thoughts exactly!

Boy, that Reebok deal really screwed a lot of sponsors and fighters over, didn't it?

Somebody like Miocic who identifies with his home city so closely though, I think it's cool they're doing local stuff.

Does Stipe drink alot of whiskey or did he just have a long career as a death metal-singer before becoming a firefighter?

His voice is quite apocalyptic.

Back