Stipe looked massive at the weigh inns

Every time Stipe blinked is another $1K I put for him to get KO'd

No, compare what he actually looks like in his previous weigh ins. Pics are below. Stipe looks exactly the same in his last three fights. He actually weighed in at exactly 246lbs in his last 3 weigh ins. Its the same dude.(This isn't a bad thing, its probably good he's able to keep a consistent body composition)

View attachment 327445

nope he looks bigger and pinker going left to right

Looks thick, solid, and tight. I still think Ngannou is an inch taller even though they're both listed at 6'4.

Stipe looked the same as he always does, Francis a hair softer maybe, but that doesn't really have any bearing on HW. It isn't like these dudes have to cut weight.

Rampage looked massive too . 253 biggest of his life
jesus.

DT7MljhX4AEI890.jpg

nope he looks bigger and pinker going left to right

Yes it's called different lighting, camera white balances, a different camera distances...etc. Most people don't know jackshit about video. Just to prove my point the pictures are not in order by date because i knew someone would say something like that.

First pic = Sep 9, 2016 Second Pic = Today, third pic = May 12, 2017

Yes it's called different lighting, camera white balances, a different camera distances...etc. Most people don't know jackshit about video. Just to prove my point the pictures are not in order by date because i knew someone would say something like that.

First pic = Sep 9, 2016 Second Pic = Today, third pic = May 12, 2017

You didn't prove your point he still looks bigger from left to right the dates don't have anything to do with what I said.

It could be lighting or it could be a tan people's skin tone doesn't stay the same year round it depends on how much sun they're getting What do you know about it

Back