Stipe: I knocked out those guys 2 years ago

Got that s max yet...lol.

But yeah ..
Dude is a leviathan..
I hope stipe wins as I love a derailment of hype.
But you would be daft as brush to get against the frog..

Haha no mate I've pushed her into estate cars (wagons) so can still
Hopefully get something 'nice'

And I'm
Betting Stipe FTR got a double with him and DC inside the distance

It won't be comfortable watching though I will admit

Haha no mate I've pushed her into estate cars (wagons) so can still
Hopefully get something 'nice'

And I'm
Betting Stipe FTR got a double with him and DC inside the distance

It won't be comfortable watching though I will admit
A wagon..? I'm technically in Lancashire too you know .
I got shut of a Mondeo estate for a s max..dam kids.

And that's not a bad bet..but there again I better that city would put 4 past Bristol city..what do I know..lol

A wagon..? I'm technically in Lancashire too you know .
I got shut of a Mondeo estate for a s max..dam kids.

And that's not a bad bet..but there again I better that city would put 4 past Bristol city..what do I know..lol

Damn is it racist for me to assume you were a yank hence my wagon comment haha! I'm in Bolton mate and don't worry I'll be in that s max my mrs always gets her fucking way
That or a mokka whatever it is :(

Gave up on football bets for a while
You know Italy haven't missed a World Cup in 20 years..? Yeah I had 500 on em to beat Sweden and qualify... stung that one did

Damn is it racist for me to assume you were a yank hence my wagon comment haha! I'm in Bolton mate and don't worry I'll be in that s max my mrs always gets her fucking way
That or a mokka whatever it is :(

Gave up on football bets for a while
You know Italy haven't missed a World Cup in 20 years..? Yeah I had 500 on em to beat Sweden and qualify... stung that one did
Oh my god.. Thats a bit much that.
I'm just down the road in altrincham.
But I may have a little bet on stipe and dc..

Oh my god.. Thats a bit much that.
I'm just down the road in altrincham.
But I may have a little bet on stipe and dc..

Do a lot of work in altrincham so watch out for another miserable s max driver
;)

Do a lot of work in altrincham so watch out for another miserable s max driver
;)
get the titanium and you'll be smiling mate, quite enjoy mine now, roof box on, decked out with a old school oakley thermonuclear protection stickers on the side..
its how i roll...<45>

Stripe got ko by struve.. enough said.
No... not enough said. Context matters.

Besides, there is no all time great mixed martial artist who doesn't have an embarrassing and inexplicable loss. Not even one. So who are you comparing him to?

Ngannou had such a devastating KO that its pumping this fight up. He has never really been taken into the deep rounds and I think if it goes past R2, then Stipe will prob win by KO/TKO.

Stipe and his fangirls are discrediting his own best wins.
They're both beating shot, over the hill fighters.

Difference is Francis made easy work of Reem and Stipe struggled.

No... not enough said. Context matters.

Besides, there is no all time great mixed martial artist who doesn't have an embarrassing and inexplicable loss. Not even one. So who are you comparing him to?

Cain only lost to top 10 HW, same with Fedor during their run. (Fedor started to lose towards end of his career) Bones, DC.

Struve is one of the worst HW fighters. Stripe gets hit way to much to hold the title much longer.

He also got to sidestep the Rothwell fight after it was already booked to get a shot at Andrei, so maybe he should ease up on the fuckin whining. He's like Woodley getting special treatment and then belly aching in every damn interview.

Cain only lost to top 10 HW, same with Fedor during their run. (Fedor started to lose towards end of his career) Bones, DC.

Struve is one of the worst HW fighters. Stripe gets hit way to much to hold the title much longer.
And Stipe's Struve loss was before his prime

Fedor got KO'd by a middleweight who couldn't even compete with struve

Cain got schooled and KO'd by fighters Stipe out classed, plus got injured too often to know if he was even a true all time great

Jones is a confirmed PED cheat

D.C. is your best example for sure!

And Stipe's Struve loss was before his prime

Fedor got KO'd by a middleweight who couldn't even compete with struve

Cain got schooled and KO'd by fighters Stipe out classed, plus got injured too often to know if he was even a true all time great

Jones is a confirmed PED cheat

D.C. is your best example for sure!

Fedor didn't lose in his prime.

I would bet on Dan Henderson to beat struve lol.

Can was coming off a 2yr layoff fighting in high elevation.

I agree with you on bones.

You said to name one HW that hasn't lost to a bum . DC

So I answered your question.

No one is ever legit. Anderson, Jones, Fedor and GSP still haven't proven themselves if you go by Sherdog - its easy to find threads claiming all of them are overrated. And you could find those same threads in the middle of each of their dominating runs. Its the way the forum works.

If Sherdog was an NBA forum in the middle of the Celtics '60's run, or during the Bull's run with Jordan, half the forum would say they're untested against real competition.

Jordan ducked the 93-95 Houston Rockets, it is known.

Lol. No..
Derrick Lewis is slow and does not strike with technique, we talk about Ngannou power but he's no bum with his boxing, he has good head movement and knows how to select strikes.

Yeah great head movement and boxing.

Can't wait till Ngannou flatlines Stipe and the new excuse narrative will be "Well DUH, of course Ngannou was supposed to beat the guy who got KOed by Struve!!!!" Just like he was supposed to lose to every contender before he ends up crushing them and then of course only afterwards are they washed/bad/old/overrated. Keep it up losers lmao

Sorry you have to keep,waiting

Stripe got ko by struve.. enough said.
LBM55wY.gif

Back