Stipe: I knocked out those guys 2 years ago

Yeah great head movement and boxing.
He does. Not when he's gassed out, though.
Stipe is just better. He has the best boxing at HW ever, and that's why i went with Stipe.
But the comparison between Lewis and Ngannou when talking about technique? Not fair dude, not fair.

He does. Not when he's gassed out, though.
Stipe is just better. He has the best boxing at HW ever, and that's why i went with Stipe.
But the comparison between Lewis and Ngannou when talking about technique? Not fair dude, not fair.

Lol he has terrible boxing.

Lol he has terrible boxing.
Perspective. Who you are comparing his striking to? I'm using UFC HW division as reference, not Stipe, the fucking champion. He outstruck and (T) KO'd not only Overeem in a brutal fashion, but also Arlovski, Luis Henrique, Blaydes..
So yeah he's not that bad, he is not a technician by any means, but his power and chin makes it worth for him to take 2 to give 1 and that's just perfect for his style. That said, his head movement was on point against Arlovski and he not only got good shots, he avoided Andrei's.

Perspective. Who you are comparing his striking to? I'm using UFC HW division as reference, not Stipe, the fucking champion. He outstruck and (T) KO'd not only Overeem in a brutal fashion, but also Arlovski, Luis Henrique, Blaydes..
So yeah he's not that bad, he is not a technician by any means, but his power and chin makes it worth for him to take 2 to give 1 and that's just perfect for his style. That said, his head movement was on point against Arlovski and he not only got good shots, he avoided Andrei's.

Just because you KO someone doesnt mean you have good boxing lol

Just because you KO someone doesnt mean you have good boxing lol
Never said so. But he outstruck Arlovski, for example, due to superior striking skills, not exact superior boxing, but better striking, he has some good kicks and knees aswell.

Agree on disagree about that, i don't think any of us will change our opinions on his striking level.

Never said so. But he outstruck Arlovski, for example, due to superior striking skills, not exact superior boxing, but better striking, he has some good kicks and knees aswell.

Agree on disagree about that, i don't think any of us will change our opinions on his striking level.

I literally laughed out loud. Thanks

Back