Stipe Going After Cormier On Twitter Again. Lol

give it a rest stipe. take a fight to get a bit of momentum and you have a chance to get a rematch if brock doesn't fight.

He got stopped in the first round ffs. Its not like he lost a split decision. He needs to string together 2-3 wins against fresh opponents before he gets another shot imo.

It's heavyweight. He needs one win before he gets a shot.

Stipe and Sherdog, once again proving you're only as good as your last fight
<41>

You know who else beat Ngannou but even more recently?

Derrick Lewis.

Oh the Lewis vs Francis fight was a real FOTY contender too! Absolute war of fucking attrition! And then Derrick went on to put in a MASTERFUL performance against Volkov!

Meh... I think Lewis was just talking shit when he said Stipe deserves the shot more than him too.

Oh the Lewis vs Francis fight was a real FOTY contender too! Absolute war of fucking attrition! And then Derrick went on to put in a MASTERFUL performance against Volkov!

Meh... I think Lewis was just talking shit when he said Stipe deserves the shot more than him too.
Yeah Lewis hasn't exactly shown world class skills in his last two fights.

But he won them and they were over top 5 guys while Stipe got KOed by DC already. I want to see more fresh match ups. Stipe could easily justify a title shot with merely one win over another ranked guy like Blaydes but instead he'd rather sit around for a rematch that's far from guaranteed.

Looks like Stipe's so upset he can't even keep his gifs straight...

But seriously, you guys are blaming him? For the TS he's lobbying for to go to a fighter that's just been beaten up in a fight, who said he wasn't ready for a title shot, and agreed that Stipe should have gotten the opportunity before he did? For the guy he wants to fight nakedly saying he wouldn't face him now because Stipe's TOO GOOD, and trying to portray that risk management move as paying a mark of respect? Mountain of salt have been moved with less provocation than that.

Remember, it's not just a belt Stipe craves. He wants the chance to redeem himself, to avenge his loss—but it's a narrow window of opportunity and it's being closed on him fast. Meanwhile DC acts like he's deciding what type of cake to order for his retirement party. No wonder Stipe might go a little crazy.

So don't begrudge him few cliche boasts and a botched gif or two.

Doing whatever he can to get another title shot because that's where the money is, and he's not a draw.

I like Stipe but

GIF-UFG.gif

If only he went after DC in the cage as hard as he goes after him on Twitter.

Lol calling yourself HWGoat

It’s between him and Fedor so he’s not exactly lying.

If Stipe gets this rematch he’ll be going in the most motivated he’s even been. I like his chances.

Damn he even fucked up the gif. My boy Stipe triggered

<DCrying>

Damn sherdoggers are fickle. When Stipe was on his run everyone was saying he was in contention for HW goat. Now yall saying everyone he beat was washed up.

Back