Stipe Going After Cormier On Twitter Again. Lol

He didn’t even use the right gif. He got KTFO in round 1. He shouldn’t be acting entitled.

I'm tired of fighters blaming each other.

If Miocic wants to be mad at someone then be mad at the UFC. Cormier doesn't make his own fights and can't offer his opponents their own fights.

Even tho he got brutally KO'ed he deserves a titleshot just based of that he broke the HW champ curse.

I can't blame Stipe.It was very recent before DC fight where fans and fighters alike were putting these one of the goats labels on him and now he's become the forgotten man.
I love this sport and it was love at first sight 19 years ago when my eyeballs were first attached but the proverbial flip side of the coin is that it MIGHT be THEE most unforgiving game going in the world of sports.
How did Cormier choose anyone? The UFC came to him and asked if he could fight. The UFC didn't offer Miocic and didn't offer Miocic for a lot of money either.

I'm really tired of this narrative. And fighters need to talk about how the UFC are screwing them and not other fighters.

Starting to lose a lot of respect from stipe. He’s going from being an honourable gentleman to a bitter ex in my estimation

Going down the path of Chris Weidman.

How did Cormier choose anyone? The UFC came to him and asked if he could fight. The UFC didn't offer Miocic and didn't offer Miocic for a lot of money either.

I'm really tired of this narrative. And fighters need to talk about how the UFC are screwing them and not other fighters.
Whoa.....my retort had nothing to do with Cormier (I agree with you with that part)-- my main point was that I do sympathize with Stipe and the complete 180 position he seems to be in and that he's in an unforgiving sport where you're as good as your last fight.
I absolutely have no smoke with DC

He is right to be pissed with DC choosing BB, hell even BB thinks its BS and Stipe deserves it.
DC wasn't going to take stipe fight on 5 week notice with an injured hand. He has 2 fights left, no point of wasting one on a rematch of a fight he won easily.

ezgif.com-resize-74.gif

Sealed his fate.?1?

Don't give him a rematch JUST because the gif is going the wrong fucking way.

Can Curtis Blaydes hump Stipe's asshole for 25 minutes on some free card in the middle of nowhere please.

I'm tired of fighters blaming each other.

If Miocic wants to be mad at someone then be mad at the UFC. Cormier doesn't make his own fights and can't offer his opponents their own fights.

no, he should be mad at himself for allowing what happened to happen.

i like Stipe and i wanted him to beat DC, but he fucked up big time by getting KO'd in 1 rd.

had it been a war, it would've been different, had he rocked DC out of his socks before getting clipped, it'd be different. BUT it wasn't.

they threw some, they wrestled some, and then he got flattened. that doesn't warrant an immediate rematch. not even UFC's golden boy Cain got an instant rematch with JDS.

Man i love Stipe...but,him going the wme shit talking path to another hw title fight doesn't sit well

Thatta Boy! :D

This weak shit makes me appreciate Conor so much more. Heck I'll take Tony's cringe talk over this lazy twitter trash. Go back to calling out boxing champs that have never heard of you Stipe.

Exactly. These pukes love saying this “Washed up” crap but Ngannou was hyped beyond belief before losing to Stipe. These same individuals were going on and on about how Francis was going to KO him brutally.
You know who else beat Ngannou but even more recently?

Derrick Lewis.

Back