Stipe does it, he’s GOAT. Woodley does it, he’s boring.

Woodley defenders would argue that “T-Wood “ dropped and outstruck Wonderboy, while being born into a socio-political disadvantage.

no we dont.

Both fought smart fights. Overrall reaction was different. Justify, please.

1 fight was exciting, 1 fight wasnt. stipe left it all out there, dana and fans felt tyron could have done more. as a big tyron woodley fan thats the truth. why wonderboy didnt get any heat i dont know. thats the real question. why didnt dana bash stephen thompson

I feel the same way about Stipes fight and Woodley/Thompson I: had me on the edge of my seat for 5 rounds watching it live because I felt it could end in the blink of an eye. But I have no interest in watching either again.

stipe lander 82 punchs to 0 in round 4

tyron didnt even land 82 punch in the whole fight

Both fights looked very different. Each contender had specific strengths that were nullified by the respective champs in not-so-glamorous ways. (Ie. stand n bang)

Both were masterful performances.

I feel the same way about Stipes fight and Woodley/Thompson I: had me on the edge of my seat for 5 rounds watching it live because I felt it could end in the blink of an eye. But I have no interest in watching either again.

That’s the thrill of watching live

Why the inconsistency?

Stipe fought a smart fight, and it was epic.

Tyron fights smart vs. Wonderboy and he’s shit.

Why didn’t Dana publicly blast Stipe the way he did Tyron?

<seedat>

Really, you cannot see a difference between the ways how Stiotic and Snoozley fights?

The difference is clear. Woodly has been playing it safe for several fights in a row.

Both fights looked very different. Each contender had specific strengths that were nullified by the respective champs in not-so-glamorous ways. (Ie. stand n bang)

Both were masterful performances.

i agree 100%. but im not gonna pretend like i dont know why wood got some hate., or that there is some kind of double standard.

Last edited:
images

no we dont.

1 fight was exciting, 1 fight wasnt. stipe left it all out there, dana and fans felt tyron could have done more. as a big tyron woodley fan thats the truth. why wonderboy didnt get any heat i dont know. thats the real question. why didnt dana bash stephen thompson
tenor.png

I'm a Tyron fan too and the Stipe/Ngannou fight was a lot more exciting than any of Tyron's last 3 fights. I also think half the blame goes to Wonderboy and Maia but they came out relatively clean while Tyron got shit on by pretty much everyone.

Why the inconsistency?

<seedat>
Create a new thread again when half of Stipe's career is boring fights champ

Why the inconsistency?

<seedat>
Both very boring in their last appearances.

Stipe is not as consistently boring though.

tenor.png

I'm a Tyron fan too and the Stipe/Ngannou fight was a lot more exciting than any of Tyron's last 3 fights. I also think half the blame goes to Wonderboy and Maia but they came out relatively clean while Tyron got shit on by pretty much everyone.
while i do agree wonderboy should have takin the same scrutiny from dana in the media as woodley , i cannot condone anyone talking bad about damien maia.

kind of funny how everyone hates dana, but when he bashes a fighter everyone go's all in like his word is gold.

Woodley did essentially nothing for 3 fights except lean on the cage and miraculously came away with all 3 decisions. Stipe threw at least 3x the amount of strikes in his one decision that Woodley threw in 3 decisions.

Not comparable on any level, if you think so you are a moron.

Ngannou and wonder boy two different monsters ask Reem about that

Why the inconsistency?

<seedat>

NOW you're starting to see how things work around here, TS.

Full of hypocrisy and double standards.

Back