Stipe asking DC to send location

You never said I am most likely a child? Go back a read what you wrote.

I don't know why you are going on and on about this. I think you are an idiot and that is ok. It happens.

I don't think you read what I wrote because "most likely" isn't a definite and you also need to learn what insinuated means.

I don't think you read what I wrote because "most likely" isn't a definite and you also need to learn what insinuated means.

Ok, I will get right on that,lol. Btw, if I didn't read it then how would I know you said most likely?
Smh.

Ok, I will get right on that,lol.

Would prefer you try to actually make an argument to why stipe should get a title shot after being KO'd in round 1 by someone that came up a division but I doubt you'll do that.

Would prefer you try to actually make an argument to why stipe should get a title shot after being KO'd in round 1 by someone that came up a division but I doubt you'll do that.

Are you serious? I already told you what went down in the fight. I stated how it was competitive up until the ko. Go back and take a picture of what I said so you won't forget this time.

Also Stipe has the most title defences so far at hw which speaks to his body of work. The lack of viable competition for the hw title, Stipe is probably the best contender right now, unless you were sold on Lewis being the legit number one guy in the division.

Stipe is not getting the rematch anyway. DC doesn't want it and Dana is no fan of Stipe. He has every right to have his say on the matter though and just so we can stay on topic, you made it sound like it was a one sided beatdown up until the knockout and I simply said that you did not know what you are talking about.

Are you serious? I already told you what went down in the fight. I stated how it was competitive up until the ko. Go back and take a picture of what I said so you won't forget this time.

Also Stipe has the most title defences so far at hw which speaks to his body of work. The lack of viable competition for the hw title, Stipe is probably the best contender right now, unless you were sold on Lewis being the legit number one guy in the division.

Stipe is not getting the rematch anyway. DC doesn't want it and Dana is no fan of Stipe. He has every right to have his say on the matter though and just so we can stay on topic, you made it sound like it was a one sided beatdown up until the knockout and I simply said that you did not know what you are talking about.

And?

He got KO'd round one and it really wasn't as competitive as you believe it was all you have to do is look every time they clinched DC was looking for the same strike. It hasn't been established that champs deserve an immediate rematch, stop pretending like it had because I have provided proof that it's not the case earlier in the thread . If he wants a rematch maybe he should fight someone else instead of crying on twitter like an entitled little child.

You are so emotional you can't help but include personal attacks in your paper thin arguments lol.

Lol at this dude posting a pic of him landing on DC. Hey post a pic of the end of the fight big guy

<36>

<DC-Champ>

But brock does?.. your delusional stipe did what no man could do for a long time keep the HW title longer then anyone ..he deserves it like Aldo did agaisnt mctapper
But brock does?.. your delusional stipe did what no man could do for a long time keep the HW title longer then anyone ..he deserves it like Aldo did agaisnt mctapper

Let me explain something to you, sincer you're obviously not smart enough to understand: Professional fighting is entertainment. It exists because people pay to watch it. People pay to watch what entertains them. If they don't pay to watch, there is no UFC for you to see Stipe fighting in. People pay to watch Brock. Those types of fights bring in a lot of money and excitment. Stipe got destroyed by a smaller fighter in less than one round. There's no reason for me to pay to watch a rematch. It's not an interesting fight anymore. It doesn't bring in money. Also, most guys Stipe beat were past prime. The he got destroyed by a guy who was fighting at LHW. From a business standpoint, this fight only makes sense if you were retarded.

Let me explain something to you, sincer you're obviously not smart enough to understand: Professional fighting is entertainment. It exists because people pay to watch it. People pay to watch what entertains them. If they don't pay to watch, there is no UFC for you to see Stipe fighting in. People pay to watch Brock. Those types of fights bring in a lot of money and excitment. Stipe got destroyed by a smaller fighter in less than one round. There's no reason for me to pay to watch a rematch. It's not an interesting fight anymore. It doesn't bring in money. Also, most guys Stipe beat were past prime. The he got destroyed by a guy who was fighting at LHW. From a business standpoint, this fight only makes sense if you were retarded.

Let me explain something to you.. you don't need bullshit cheap WWF/E to sell MMA or combat sports it's not sports entertainment unless you bastardize it with bullshit like that...people love violence and true fighting and people challenging to be the best there stories before and after fights just as much as what your pushing as entertainment... The UFC has made and will make alot of money with or without Brocks non sense..he's a cheater and a fake and I for one have no interest in watching him fight D.C what's the point he was never good and doesnt even fight MMA all the time he's more part time then Stipe for God sake ...plus he cheats ..

Now stop fan boying and spilling your sports entertainment propaganda alot of true fighters bled and swat to make MMA a recognized sport and I for one don't appreciate you grouping it into WWE sports entertainment bullshit...

MMA is Combat sport and the UFC is a brand/League

Interpretation. Fighters understand in recent times that they need to be vocal if they want to get anywhere. Some are praised for it and others are shit on for it.

It's pretty weird right. Here we have Stipe, an actual champion with multiple title defenses in a division that doesn't abide them doing the sport proud. But he goes about his job as a professional, doesn't roid, isn't a coward who runs like a bitch, doesn't have a penis tattooed on his chest, so he gets utterly shit on by "fans" of the "sport" for calling out for a rematch he absolutely deserves.

Let me explain something to you.. you don't need bullshit cheap WWF/E to sell MMA or combat sports it's not sports entertainment unless you bastardize it with bullshit like that...people love violence and true fighting and people challenging to be the best there stories before and after fights just as much as what your pushing as entertainment... The UFC has made and will make alot of money with or without Brocks non sense..he's a cheater and a fake and I for one have no interest in watching him fight D.C what's the point he was never good and doesnt even fight MMA all the time he's more part time then Stipe for God sake ...plus he cheats ..

Now stop fan boying and spilling your sports entertainment propaganda alot of true fighters bled and swat to make MMA a recognized sport and I for one don't appreciate you grouping it into WWE sports entertainment bullshit...

MMA is Combat sport and the UFC is a brand/League

Why did you quote him but it has my name attached to his post?

And?

He got KO'd round one and it really wasn't as competitive as you believe it was all you have to do is look every time they clinched DC was looking for the same strike. It hasn't been established that champs deserve an immediate rematch, stop pretending like it had because I have provided proof that it's not the case earlier in the thread . If he wants a rematch maybe he should fight someone else instead of crying on twitter like an entitled little child.

You are so emotional you can't help but include personal attacks in your paper thin arguments lol.

I say you don't know what you are talking about. Nobody said it has been established so stop making things up. You provided your opinion, not proof. People like you always believe everything you say is somehow fact when it is opinion.

Emotion has nothing to do with anything. I said you have no clue and you are upset by that, I think that is funny.

Tell you what, you seem to need the last word so go right ahead.
Come up with a real nasty put down and feel good about it, I won't even respond. You can claim my failure to respond as me being a chicken or I have nothing to contribute whatever you like. Your opinion is still trash kid and this was fun.

It's pretty weird right. Here we have Stipe, an actual champion with multiple title defenses in a division that doesn't abide them doing the sport proud. But he goes about his job as a professional, doesn't roid, isn't a coward who runs like a bitch, doesn't have a penis tattooed on his chest, so he gets utterly shit on by "fans" of the "sport" for calling out for a rematch he absolutely deserves.

The direction the company has decided to go and the type of behavior they reward seems to have set the stage. I agree with you 100%.
It would seem that the sport gets the fans it deserves. Unfortunately.

Maybe next time stipe doesnt get predictable and hit?

I say you don't know what you are talking about. Nobody said it has been established so stop making things up. You provided your opinion, not proof. People like you always believe everything you say is somehow fact when it is opinion.

Emotion has nothing to do with anything. I said you have no clue and you are upset by that, I think that is funny.

Tell you what, you seem to need the last word so go right ahead.
Come up with a real nasty put down and feel good about it, I won't even respond. You can claim my failure to respond as me being a chicken or I have nothing to contribute whatever you like. Your opinion is still trash kid and this was fun.

Your entire argument has been he deserve a title shot because he defended his title and then lost it, which shows you think that he deserves it because he was champion not because it was a close fight (which it wasn't). Generally people want to see a rematch when the fights are close, competitive and usually a decision. In this case stipe got destroyed AKA knocked the fuck out, not even by a fluke spinning backflip elbow ninja shit. It was pure technique and GOAT'ness by DC.

You may think this is a personal attack but seriously you may have some mild autism, reasoning behind that is your complete inability to process anything anyone says to you without considering it a personal attack. Also you have been completely unable to read any tone from the posts I have made and apparently everything to you comes off as being upset, when in all reality was completely calm and rational responses to every garbage personal attack you've made.

It's possible that's just how you've learned to deal with losing, by dismissing arguments as "ha u mad" then calling someone a casual and trying to end the conversation there. It's also possible that you don't actually count on anyone responding to the garbage you put down so you just say it anyway and you're completely put off when someone actually does respond with reasoning.

Back