Stipe asking DC to send location

DC ducking stipe and Jones worse than khabib ducking ferguson
How is Khabib ducking Tony? Hes like on vacation aftet fighting 3x thus year and defending against Conor. He signed the contract 4 times already, and it fell thru, but it was tinys own fault he didnt get beat down by Khabib... What are tge odds of tearing acl walking over a tv cable. . Lol. I know they both fell thru 2x but u dont sign the fight 4x if u are ducking someone. Tony is first in line... Behind conor and gsps ppv draw. The Ufc makes the fights. . Tony deserves the shot. . He won his warm up/post injury fight impressively. Im sure thr ufc wont have Khabib fight until next year early. Havent looked at the scheduled events for early 2019, but with any luck we will get tony. Vs khabib as the next fight.

He posted an image of the one good moment he had in the fight ignoring the outcome. Not that I don't like Stipe, I just don't think his performance warranted a rematch. He should regroup, beat up a couple cans, regain his confidence and then come back for the title. Don't be delusional like Ronda or Joanna, we all have seen what happened to them.

daniel-cormier.jpg

Immediate rematches are only warranted if there was some kind of controversy or if the fight was extremely close. The fight wasneither, therefore Stipe needs to fight his way back to the #1 contender spot.

Stipe is garbage ,he couldn’t beat that fat guy that Jon Jones always torches

In no way, shape or form does stipe deserve an instant rematch. He should fight his way back.

Your entire argument has been he deserve a title shot because he defended his title and then lost it, which shows you think that he deserves it because he was champion not because it was a close fight (which it wasn't). Generally people want to see a rematch when the fights are close, competitive and usually a decision. In this case stipe got destroyed AKA knocked the fuck out, not even by a fluke spinning backflip elbow ninja shit. It was pure technique and GOAT'ness by DC.

You may think this is a personal attack but seriously you may have some mild autism, reasoning behind that is your complete inability to process anything anyone says to you without considering it a personal attack. Also you have been completely unable to read any tone from the posts I have made and apparently everything to you comes off as being upset, when in all reality was completely calm and rational responses to every garbage personal attack you've made.

It's possible that's just how you've learned to deal with losing, by dismissing arguments as "ha u mad" then calling someone a casual and trying to end the conversation there. It's also possible that you don't actually count on anyone responding to the garbage you put down so you just say it anyway and you're completely put off when someone actually does respond with reasoning.

You are a moron who cannot read. I am done with your silliness, go back and read all the reasons I gave again, get someone to help you if need be. You seem to only be able to hold onto one thought at a time, lol.

DC can claim he is goat all he likes when he is clearly feeling entitled himself in facing Brawk for the money fight to make all the wwe kids happy. He will probably eye poke the shit out of him as well and claim he is the goat. He will avoid a Stipe rematch and avoid the goat eye poker, his dad Bones Jones.

I never called you casual, I called you stupid, there is a difference.

Last edited:
Man DC punched his lights out so hard, he forgot how that fight ended.

Why is everyone so worried about DC fighting Stipe again? Who else is interesting at hw? Blaydes? Zero wrestling Ngannou should be just as fun as zero wrestling Lewis. He won't fight Cain and Werdum is out. He won't go back to lhw now that his dad is back. I guess Brawk is the only fight that makes sense for the goat, lol.

Now that Jon is back, he needs to get his kid under control.

You are a moron who cannot read. I am done with your silliness, go back and read all the reasons I gave again, get someone to help you if need be. You seem to only be able to hold onto one thought at a time, lol.

DC can claim he is goat all he likes when he is clearly feeling entitled himself in facing Brawk for the money fight to make all the wwe kids happy. He will probably eye poke the shit out of him as well and claim he is the goat. He will avoid a Stipe rematch and avoid the goat eye poker, his dad Bones Jones.

I never called you casual, I called you stupid, there is a difference.

You really are upset now which is unfortunate, I dont get why you are so cut by other people's words it's a little sad to be honest.

Your previous posts in other threads make it perfectly clear you hate DC so I'm not even sure why you bother even trying to post in these discussions if you can't be impartial.

Still I do believe you should go get tested for autism.

immediate rematches dont favor guys well. stipe should go and beat up olenyik or however u spell it, or if taiuvasa beats jds thats a fresh opponent for stipe. stipe just ko'd junior last year so i dont really wanna see them run a 3rd fight right now.

id say, olenyik, black beast, or tai should be guys he should be looking at

You really are upset now which is unfortunate, I dont get why you are so cut by other people's words it's a little sad to be honest.

Your previous posts in other threads make it perfectly clear you hate DC so I'm not even sure why you bother even trying to post in these discussions if you can't be impartial.

Still I do believe you should go get tested for autism.

Accusing me of being cut cut deeply and here you are going and researching what I have said in other posts. That is too funny.

Accusing me of being cut cut deeply and here you are going and researching what I have said in other posts. That is too funny.
It's a post you made like around that same day in another thread I read wasn't hard lol kid.

Also didn't you say you were done? You that upset and angry you just couldn't help yourself could you lololol.

It's a post you made like around that same day in another thread I read wasn't hard lol kid.

Also didn't you say you were done? You that upset and angry you just couldn't help yourself could you lololol.

Lol. Ok weirdo.

Stipe should've really cashed out on being HW champ, should've gotten that MetroPCS money

Back