Steve Bannon Says What We're All Thinking: Tears Ryan Apart

Right. So he ran as a Republican and kicked the shit out of EVERYONE either party could come up with. Keep trying to come up with little narratives to ease the burn though.

Who would he have gotten funding from? We all now he did not actually self fund his campaign, so where would he get the money and infrastructure for a campaign if not through the RNC?

I hear it all the time that Donald Trump won because of gerrymandering. I've never questioned it because I'm just scared to sound stupid, to be honest. But do they really gerrymander state borders after the census?

The districts are gerrymandered.

To win a state, you need to win the districts in the state first.

No. Idiot was fucking blind the whole campaign. Didn't know what the fuck he was doing and succeeded mostly through blind luck and collusion.

Steve Bannon reportedly called Sen. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) “a limp-dick motherfucker who was born in a petri dish at the Heritage Foundation,” referring to the think tank whose fiscal conservative policies the House Speaker espouses.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_596dfdfce4b0b95f893e00b0/amp

Is this proof the failing Republican Party has irrevocably shat it's pants after failing to pass a healthcare bill while in total control of the government? Is there more of this to come?

<{Heymansnicker}>

64973295.jpg

Steve Bannon reportedly called Sen. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) “a limp-dick motherfucker who was born in a petri dish at the Heritage Foundation,” referring to the think tank whose fiscal conservative policies the House Speaker espouses.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_596dfdfce4b0b95f893e00b0/amp

Is this proof the failing Republican Party has irrevocably shat it's pants after failing to pass a healthcare bill while in total control of the government? Is there more of this to come?

<{Heymansnicker}>
giphy.gif

Trump was a Democrat who ran under the Republican party to beat their Republican bet in the primaries...and then beat a Democrat....He could've ran independent and beat both....

What about Trump says democrat to you? I don't care what he was registered as in the past.

In terms of policy, what difference does it make if it's Cruz or Trump?
Are you referring to Trump, the guy who has supported single payer healthcare, increased taxes on the wealthy, protectionist trade policies, and less foreign intervention?

The Trump base is good with all of these. Ted Cruz, not so much.

The JVS Left and the leftoid media still do not comprehend the Trump base. They need to read Breitbart and Ann Coulter.

No. Idiot was fucking blind the whole campaign. Didn't know what the fuck he was doing and succeeded mostly through blind luck and collusion.
The funniest part is how Comrade Chump was begging his boo Putin to release emails illegally obtained via hacks, but there's no collusion. Back door channel to Wikikeaks, but no collusion too. All these people in his campaign tied to Russia, but no collusion. Secret meetings with Russian state actors to receive help, but no cullusion. All nothingburgers!

The funniest part is how Comrade Chump was begging his boo Putin to release emails illegally obtained via hacks, but there's no collusion. Back door channel to Wikikeaks, but no collusion too. All these people in his campaign tied to Russia, but no collusion. Secret meetings with Russian state actors to receive help, but no cullusion. All nothingburgers!

I'm not sure at what point it would take a Trump supporter to see smoke and assume there is a fire. It would probably look like this.........

burning_bush_film_still_1.jpg

Are you referring to Trump, the guy who has supported single payer healthcare, increased taxes on the wealthy, protectionist trade policies, and less foreign intervention?

The Trump base is good with all of these. Ted Cruz, not so much.

The JVS Left and the leftoid media still do not comprehend the Trump base. They need to read Breitbart and Ann Coulter.

Note that I asked a question. Surely you don't think that we'll get any of those things from Trump (or that he will do anything to push for them), so your response is not an answer. Fair to say that the answer is, "it makes no difference at all?"

BTW, just because I laugh at you guys doesn't mean I don't understand you.

Last edited:
Back