Steve Bannon Says What We're All Thinking: Tears Ryan Apart

Cecil Peoples scores it 50-45 Ryan.

But damn, that was harsh. Also true.

The districts are gerrymandered.

To win a state, you need to win the districts in the state first.

Hey man, I don't know if you are trolling or not, but if you aren't, you should know that this is definitely not true. Your post is wrong, & I'm not being smart, I just want you to know it is factually inaccurate in the plainest sense.

Well damn....

Doesn't seem like an ass kicking if less people actually like you.

Republicans have just done their darndest to gerrymander districts in their favor for the past 20 years or so.
How is that even relevant to the presidential election.

I'm not sure at what point it would take a Trump supporter to see smoke and assume there is a fire. It would probably look like this.........

burning_bush_film_still_1.jpg
They would blame Obama for the fire even if Trump lit the match.

I don't really see any good reasons for Trumpsters to hate Ryan except for them being crazy personality cultists who dislike anybody who doesn't share their slavish devotion to Trump. It's not as if there's any major points of contention as far as policy goes.

most trump supporters hate paul ryan

i was the first trump supporter on here, and if you look through my post history, you would see that ive only said negative things about him

he is representative of the RNC establishment cucks that arent actually conservative or care about conservative values, they hijacked the party in the bush era. hes a career politician who is only in it for power and money

people who like paul ryan didnt vote for trump in the primaries, they voted for cruz or rubio

This is delusional. Cruz and Rubio are dogshit but they're closer to any traditional definition of conservatism than Trump is.

why do some conservatives not like paul ryan? guy seems pretty solid to me

why do some conservatives not like paul ryan? guy seems pretty solid to me

His tax cuts for the rich just aren't large enough to satisfy modern day conservatives. He isn't kicking poors and old people off Medicaid fast enough.

His tax cuts for the rich just aren't large enough to satisfy modern day conservatives. He isn't kicking poors and old people off Medicaid fast enough.

have there been any issues so fa r that he hasnt been conservative on?

Ryan got bottled with that one

have there been any issues so fa r that he hasnt been conservative on?

He canned TPP didnt he?
Mainstream Reps & Dems usually cant get these horrible Trade Deals passed quick enough to fuck over american workers

So would of Hilldawg

But she is bad at campaign strategy, or bad at picking campaign strategists.
The most competent woman of america's 2016 election was working for Trump.

Last edited:
But she is bad at campaign strategy, or bad at picking campaign strategists.
The most competent women of america's 2016 election was working for Trump.
She was overconfident and took certain things for granted. No one really thought that there were people retarded enough to vote for Trump. Even Trump had his "rigged election" excuse ready to go.

She was overconfident and took certain things for granted. No one really thought that there were people retarded enough to vote for Trump. Even Trump had his "rigged election" excuse ready to go.

LMAO

She literally ran a "This guy is worse than me" Campaign
Only 25% of her campaign ads focused on policy.
Even the orange blowhard managed to get more than twice the amount of policy in his ads.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/8/14848636/hillary-clinton-tv-ads
And now Clinton and her Bootlickers are running with the "rigged" excuse

How is that even relevant to the presidential election.

No yeah, I was wrong about how gerrymandering effects the election.

The way it effects the election is in the border districts of the swing states.

Take Florida for instance, there were about 120,000 votes in the Florida panhandle that could easily be considered part of Alabama.

That was Trump's margin of victory in Florida.

I don't get how this is Ryan's fault when Trump sat on his thumb or golfed the whole time.
Trumpcare needed his support and he was content to threaten anger if it failed but do little to help it.

She'd still have had those excuses ready if the popular vote mattered. The better woman won, and probably would have regardless.

Back