Steve Bannon is a friend of Christians and Judeo-Christian values

Christians support Trump because he supports them unapologetically. Melania just opened up the Florida rally with the Lords prayer. They are not afraid to support and advocate specifically for Christians.

We shouldn't be looking toward people in power for 'support' -- we should be looking to God for that. That's the whole point.

Nations that have embraced Christianity as a state-supported religion have seen HUGE decreases in their christian populations over time while states that have opposed Christianity, such as China, are seeing rapid gains... you know why? Because the state is inherently wicked and I want it to have nothing to do with the Church - for the well-being of both church and state. State support of Christianity is a spiritual killer, not something to be sought after.

Jesus would have been a progressive if he existed.

Bannon is a piece of shit. Pretending he is some soldier of God is so fucking ridiculous my head hurts. Hating Islam doesn't automatically mean he is Christ like, in fact it means the opposite.

Jesus would have been a progressive if he existed.

Bannon is a piece of shit. Pretending he is some soldier of God is so fucking ridiculous my head hurts. Hating Islam doesn't automatically mean he is Christ like, in fact it means the opposite.

Jesus isn't a political figure.

We shouldn't be looking toward people in power for 'support' -- we should be looking to God for that. That's the whole point.

Nations that have embraced Christianity as a state-supported religion have seen HUGE decreases in their christian populations over time while states that have opposed Christianity, such as China, are seeing rapid gains... you know why? Because the state is inherently wicked and I want it to have nothing to do with the Church - for the well-being of both church and state. State support of Christianity is a spiritual killer, not something to be sought after.

Perhaps

And progressive isn't a political party.

Ok, what do you mean by 'progressive' then?

Jesus says, "Love your God with all your heart, and love your neighbor as yourself."

If that fits into 'progressive' then I agree, anything beyond that and I do not agree.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/steve-bannon-is-preparing-trump-for-holy-war/225071/

Trump also looks to be a friend of the Church

"Sometimes a seemingly innocuous speech can potentially set the direction of the US presidency long before the Oval Office incumbent even declares they are running for office.

Thus it is with the current White House administration – and Steve Bannon, Donald Trump’s chief strategist.

In July 2014, Bannon gave a 49-minute speech and Q&A to a conference hosted by the Human Dignity Institute as part of its coverage of the rise of Europe’s religious right.'

Christians should feel empowered by this and increase Church donations i'd think.
Fake news

As someone who has endured multiple bouts of psychosis (which schizophrenics just deal with constantly)...i can unequivocally say that as much as I hate religious cucks...this is innacurate. Psychosis is the scariest fucking thing you can experience short of actual torture.
It's tremendously damaging too. Once you've had it, it's like a weak spot you'll always have. The door can be closed but never locked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back