Steve Bannon is a friend of Christians and Judeo-Christian values

S

SouthoftheAndes

https://www.mintpressnews.com/steve-bannon-is-preparing-trump-for-holy-war/225071/

Trump also looks to be a friend of the Church

"Sometimes a seemingly innocuous speech can potentially set the direction of the US presidency long before the Oval Office incumbent even declares they are running for office.

Thus it is with the current White House administration – and Steve Bannon, Donald Trump’s chief strategist.

In July 2014, Bannon gave a 49-minute speech and Q&A to a conference hosted by the Human Dignity Institute as part of its coverage of the rise of Europe’s religious right.'

Christians should feel empowered by this and increase Church donations i'd think.

In my opinion, mixing the church and state isn't a good idea and I can hardly fathom why Christians support Trump. I don't get it at all.

shill thread

so calling for a holy war is a good thing now? Its basically giving ISIS what they want

What exactly are the values of this Judeo-Christ I keep hearing of?

The word Judeo-Christian is as antisemitic as it is anti-Christian.

Are you talking about The Dark Sith Lord Shadow POTUS Steve Bannon? The one who admits to admiring Satan?

1ek2an.jpg

@ripskater you should be withdrawing your support from Trump right about now.

Friend of Christian/Judeo values AKA suicidal eschatology. Fuck this guy.

Now speaking of Judeo-Christian values TS, how is that conversion going?

In my opinion, mixing the church and state isn't a good idea and I can hardly fathom why Christians support Trump. I don't get it at all.

Why not? Having a guy like Bannon close to power, is as good as it is going to get for most Christians.

Any other vote would've led to Christians receiving nothing but scorn, and being looked down upon, as they are slowly being phased out for more "hip", "cool" and "exotic" religions. As much as most atheists like to boast, 90% of them are not legitimate atheists, but are merely experiencing a crisis of faith until being converted to another religion. Science is a poor substitute for spiritual beliefs and is not intended to fill such a role in a person's life.

Safe to say, Bannon's not going to let that happen. He will do what he can to uphold Christians values in the United States.

if he is a christian he is a bafoon.

once you become schizophrenic....you lose all merit....

christianity is schizophrenia...

As someone who has endured multiple bouts of psychosis (which schizophrenics just deal with constantly)...i can unequivocally say that as much as I hate religious cucks...this is innacurate. Psychosis is the scariest fucking thing you can experience short of actual torture.

Why not? Having a guy like Bannon close to power, is as good as it is going to get for most Christians.

Any other vote would've led to Christians receiving nothing but scorn, and being looked down upon, as they are slowly being phased out for more "hip", "cool" and "exotic" religions. As much as most atheists like to boast, 90% of them are not legitimate atheists, but are merely experiencing a crisis of faith until being converted to another religion. Science is a poor substitute for spiritual beliefs and is not intended to fill such a role in a person's life.

Safe to say, Bannon's not going to let that happen. He will do what he can to uphold Christians values in the United States.

None of that is supposed to even concern Christians. That's the problem. We aren't supposed to be the 'cool kids' making sure our 'values' are upheld by society at-large. We're supposed to LIVE Christ-like lives as individuals and as communities centered around churches. Government has nothing to do with Christianity.

As someone who has endured multiple bouts of psychosis (which schizophrenics just deal with constantly)...i can unequivocally say that as much as I hate religious cucks...this is innacurate. Psychosis is the scariest fucking thing you can experience short of actual torture.

Agreed.

None of that is supposed to even concern Christians. That's the problem. We aren't supposed to be the 'cool kids' making sure our 'values' are upheld by society at-large. We're supposed to LIVE Christ-like lives as individuals and as communities centered around churches. Government has nothing to do with Christianity.

I don't think that's what Jesus Christ meant when he told his disciples to spread the gospel.

If you want an individualistic, small community-based religion, then Christianity is not it. Some kind of New Age religion might be more to your liking.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/spreading_the_gospel

I don't think that's what Jesus Christ meant when he told his disciples to spread the gospel.

If you want an individualistic, small community-based religion, then Christianity is not it. Some kind of New Age religion might be more to your liking.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/spreading_the_gospel

You talk about religion as if it were some kind of market choice, like I'm picking fucking razors or something. There is one, triune God; He has a son named Jesus who died for my sins. I'm a Christian. The end.

Might want to try something different? lmao what are you talking about? Are you a Christian? How can you talk like that?

You talk about religion as if it were some kind of market choice, like I'm picking fucking razors or something. There is one, triune God; He has a son named Jesus who died for my sins. I'm a Christian. The end.

Might want to try something different? lmao what are you talking about? Are you a Christian? How can you talk like that?

It's pretty much a market choice, indeed. If you believe merely because from birth, you were indoctrinated to believe, then I would question the basis of your faith.

We ought to make the best choices for ourselves, and not be the end result of another's will, even if it is that of our parents or the society at large.

And no, of course I'm not a Christian.

There really isn't anything christian about Trump. Only reason for that support is that he ran as republican and that people think republican = pro christian. Even the Pope has condemned Trump's policies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Back