STEROIDS!!!!!

I got news for you buddy, but UFC didn't even start testing their non-main event fighters until 2006.
That means essentially all MMA before 10 years ago was nothing but juiced up fighters.

And chances are if you watched MMA back then you enjoyed it.
Wrong

Under NJ MMA regulations ALL fighters on an MMA card are tested.

Under Nevada MMA regulations main event fighters are tested an a random sampling of undercard fighters were tested.

There still are on roids. Only naive idiots actually believe *any* professional sport is clean or guys / gals are not on the sauce.

I'll tell you this, no successful athlete or fighter from any sport is not on something they wouldn't mind everyone knowing about, and that's the whole point of why a testing body exists in the first place.

If your taking 10th place, not ranked or sitting on a bench: those are the athletes not on something *maybe*

Wrong

Under Nevada MMA regulations main event fighters are tested an a random sampling of undercard fighters were tested.
You realize testing is *always* behind the curve? The guys that get caught are literally the unlucky ones or the lazy.

never went full retard
<seedat>
latest

Wrong

The above is a comprehensive list of all the fighters that have been busted for drugs in major MMA organizations. It states the year, event, the drug, the athletic commission, everything.

I'd like you to please take note that there were exactly 5 fighters that failed a drug test in the UFC from 1993-2005.
5 fighters in the span of 12 years lol

So yeah, the actual history of MMA is in my favor here.

Although i think USADA needs to pull it back a notch.

I don't agree with this let them bang message, they should be as clean as possible.

people don't realize how beneficial AAS are.

increases confidence and sense of well being. can sleep 3 hours and have an amazing workout the next day. dull of energy.
makes you much more ambitious
Cocaine?

Baseball is on pace to have more home runs this year than any year during the juice era... by hundreds.

If it was legal, or better yet, provided by the UFC, then we wouldn't have to worry about who had the best stuff. Everyone would have equal access. And if we are talking about who has more money to take better stuff, you could just as easily argue that a guy that can afford to train at a major gym with top talent has an advantage over guys that can't afford that. Competition is never going to be perfectly equal.
also, paying for experts/undetectable peds is more costly than regular steroids so strict testing may favor the wealthy top fighters more than if everyone were allowed to use freely, since they are the only ones who can afford to get away with it
garden variety roids aren't that expensive anyway

(i'm ambivalent about all this tbh, there's something bothersome about artificial performance enhancement, especially when it's used to injure other people more efficiently, but then again it's a strange situation if such enhancements become increasingly more common among regular people but top athletes are -at least supposedly- barred from it)

yeah i wish steroids were legal, makes for more fun.

more vicious knockouts, people out for minutes. beautiful stuff to watch when people are near mutants!

Sad thing is people don't realize what anabolic steroids actually are. I guess you've got to have experienced them to know. Yeah, they make you more confident and more muscular, but there's also downsides to it. You can become confident to the point of being arrogant, causing you to become less strategic. And more muscle can cause you to gas quicker.

Steroids do increase strength somewhat, but the effect is vastly overrated. If you don't have KO power, steroids aren't going to give you KO power. Especially not overnight.

So yeah, allow them. If they are beneficial to some athletes who maybe have problems putting on muscle mass naturally, why not. It wouldn't lead to significantly different ratings though, that's for sure.

Back