STEROIDS!!!!!

The above is a comprehensive list of all the fighters that have been busted for drugs in major MMA organizations. It states the year, event, the drug, the athletic commission, everything.

I'd like you to please take note that there were exactly 5 fighters that failed a drug test in the UFC from 1993-2005.
5 fighters in the span of 12 years lol

So yeah, the actual history of MMA is in my favor here.

I love that Villante got caught using something called Vilanterol.

This message is Big Rig endorsed.....
Johny-Hendricks-UFC-141_8165-478x270.jpg

STEROOOOOOIIDDDSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eliminate testing, and USADA, and fighter life expectancy goes down by 20 - 40 years via fighters on 10 x the HGH of the average human male for 20 years straight.

Cheaters will always find a way to cheat...

Fuck steroids in combat sports

Same, but also cocaine. Can't trust an athlete who hasn't thrown a hotel TV out of a window.

There still are on roids. Only naive idiots actually believe *any* professional sport is clean or guys / gals are not on the sauce.

I'll tell you this, no successful athlete or fighter from any sport is not on something they wouldn't mind everyone knowing about, and that's the whole point of why a testing body exists in the first place.

If your taking 10th place, not ranked or sitting on a bench: those are the athletes not on something *maybe*
The truth.

Have to take in to consideration a fighter's short and long term health also and where do you draw the line would painkillers, speed, cocaine or whatever kind of substance be allowed to.
Imagine seeing Jon Jones snort cocaine in between rounds.
I'd rather see 2 guys with just what god gave them fight it out, that is the only way to truly know who the better fighter is.

Last edited:
There has never been anything wrong with therapeutic testosterone therapy. Whether we like it or not we all fall victim to decreased testosterone with age. Keeping your levels at a normal therapeutic range opposed to a hypertrophy steroid cycle. This will boost recovery times and heal old nagging injuries. In moderation and under a legit physicians direction your good to go bros.
16c3b9fdd5ae1c12d4df15bf78dc01b7.gif
wZCF9Qc.gif

<{vega}><{vega}><{vega}>

Who gives a shit, amiright?

Sports are more fun when everyone is bigger, stronger, faster, and have better cardio/endurance. Even fucking baseball was fun to watch when guys were jacking 70 HR's a season. LET THEM JUICE. Fights are better, training is better, recovery is better. Everything is better with EXTRA T.

WAR TESTOSTERONE!!!

Let them bang, bros.

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>
News flash, aside from a few witch hunt victims [Cough, Vitor, Cough], everyone is already juicing.

I was about to wholeheartedly support your stance Tom, but the fact that you had the audacity to suggest that watching baseball has ever been fun is simply unforgivable. I will completely absolve myself of this.

Have to take in to consideration a fighter's short and long term health also and were do you draw the line would painkillers, speed, cocaine or whatever kind of substance be allowed to.
Imagine seeing Jon Jones snort cocaine in between rounds.
I'd rather see 2 guys with just what god gave them fight it out, that is the only way to truly know who the better fighter is.
If I saw Jones sniff lines of coke in between rounds I would probably laugh and cum at the same time. I'm rooting for DC this weekend, but that shit would make me root for Jones.

The above is a comprehensive list of all the fighters that have been busted for drugs in major MMA organizations. It states the year, event, the drug, the athletic commission, everything.

I'd like you to please take note that there were exactly 5 fighters that failed a drug test in the UFC from 1993-2005.
5 fighters in the span of 12 years lol

So yeah, the actual history of MMA is in my favor here.

The regulations set forth by the NJSAC that state that all fighters on an MMA card are tested is in my favor.

New York Times: "In New Jersey, which has held several mixed martial arts events this year, all fighters are tested."

You said not all fighters on a UFC card are tested.

Thus, you're still wrong.

Back