Steel dragon....Goat?

STAN UP AND SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(18 seconds worth of Os)UUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

STAN UP AND SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(18 seconds worth of Os)UUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Stand up stand up stand up and let it out

*Zakk Wylde Pinch Harmonic*

Stand up stand up stand up and let it out

*Zakk Wylde Pinch Harmonic*

10 years ago, when Ozzfest did free shows, I saw Ozzy with Zakk Wylde. They closed the show. Ozzy mumbled for 8 minutes, left the stage, and Zakk Wylde did like an 8 minute solo, which was comprised of like 88% of those squeels.

10 years ago, when Ozzfest did free shows, I saw Ozzy with Zakk Wylde. They closed the show. Ozzy mumbled for 8 minutes, left the stage, and Zakk Wylde did like an 8 minute solo, which was comprised of like 88% of those squeels.

I saw Black Label at the 2004 ozzfest I believe

Finished the show with some Priest and Sabbath

Good stuff

I saw Black Label at the 2004 ozzfest I believe

Finished the show with some Priest and Sabbath

Good stuff

This band was maybe the most unintentionally hilarious band I have ever seen. The free Ozzfest show was at the Gorge in Washington. The stage was essentially a few yards from a giant plateau. Since it's so high up, the wind blows hard. The lead singer of Lordi had like these 10 foot wide wings on his costume, and my friends and I were hoping he would catch wind and fly off the fucking stage. No such luck.

Back