Steak

BQD0nGV.jpeg

I take a strip and sear the fat edge in a super hot pan. I then submerge it in melted butter with some herbs and garlic and kept at 117 degrees for however long I feel like but long enough. Longer is better, it won’t overcook.

While this is happening I get a fire goin outside to get a big pile of hot coals goin. Once the steak is at temp I bring it and the butter outside and as I hold the steak over the coals with long ass tongs I ladle the butter over it. The whole damn thing bursts into flames and I keep doing this til I got a nice sear.

While I let that rest I use the remaining butter to make a roux with some cognac and a bit of cream for a nice sauce.

Anyone who takes their steaks anything above medium rare should be castrated so as not to contaminate the rest of the gene pool. It's unlikely such a "man" would ever have an opportunity to procreate in the first place, but we really can't take that risk.

Ribeye

2 ways - Olive Oil Iron Skillet blazing hot, Salt and Pepper both sides (a lot), butter basted with garlic and thyme ---- OR ---- Marinated in Dale's Sauce for 1/2 hour and then BBQ. Medium Rare both ways... steak fajitas come the following day.

Last edited:
Anyone who takes their steaks anything above medium rare should be castrated so as not to contaminate the rest of the gene pool. It's unlikely such a "man" would ever have an opportunity to procreate in the first place, but we really can't take that risk.
The same with people who like ketchup on their steaks @Osculater

Dry aged Ribeye seasoned with salt and pepper, little bit of olive oil in a cast iron pan, and cook it to a nice medium rare.

Back