Statistics prove that Conor will beat Floyd Mayweather and Woodley

View attachment 231349

Every fight they say he's got no chance but they've been wrong every damn time. Let's break that down:

Eddie - They said Conor will get taken down by the bigger man and get pounded out: WRONG
Nate 1 - They said Conor will win easy: WRONG (they were right for all but 20 seconds of the fight)
Nate 2 - They said Conor will get choked out again: WRONG
Aldo - They said he would get his lead leg kicked off and lose: WRONG...VERY WRONG!!!
Mendes - They said the wrestler will take him down and stifle him: WRONG
Siver - They said Siver's experience would lead him to victory: WRONG
Dustin - They said Conor doesn't stand a chance: WRONG

Floyd - They said he can't be beat by a "club-level" boxer
Woodley - They say he's too big and too strong for Conor

Well I ran the correlation in SPSS and found a perfect negative correlation between what they say and what happens. But we know correlation doesn't prove causation so I ran a regression analysis and that was P < 0.01 so people are statistically significantly wrong every time. The stats don't lie

correg_clip_image010.jpg
tenor.gif

4R0HDjLb4PZYvmTYDcSlKrxTVQTIE9yKLFy4zUYT0JAPQdzzUPUXlMOO3q8G_0wrfG3ToXDktVVkluBwMaosd4vyHGsU6kvh1aBVJCUEjrw8lNLo2B9WWlBBIsX6C0R85Ul3zZc

" Silver won rd 1 by points"

Nice cherry pick gif. Conor should have been dq'd for the eye poke that Siver couldn't recover from. Conor barely survived a no camp, gassed mendes, and 1 - 1 against super heavy weight nate. Gate keeper talent at best....if you know. ...he wasn't ducking the ufc, lmfao

Nice cherry pick gif. Conor should have been dq'd for the eye poke that Siver couldn't recover from. Conor barely survived a no camp, gassed mendes, and 1 - 1 against super heavy weight nate. Gate keeper talent at best....if you know. ...he wasn't ducking the ufc, lmfao
Conor%2BMcGregor%2BKnockdowns%2BDennis%2BSiver%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B59%2BBoston.gif

Conor pokes people face with his fist. It's understandable that Siver couldn't recover from it.

Lol at how hard you are reaching. Maybe when Conor is done breastfeeding he can stop ducking the ufc and a title defense.
<Y2JSmirk>
Reaching ? what i said all along is absolute truth, whereas your's are all subjective claims based on your own delusion.

<Y2JSmirk>
Reaching ? what i said all along is absolute truth, whereas your's are all subjective claims based on your own delusion.

Nice generalized meaningless drivel, lol. I don't mind Sivers loss. I am the fan of the grinders who have plenty of losses. I don't bandwagon only the hyped up guys. Siver rightly won that fight via dq.

No camp Mendes gassed out and Conor barely beat him. Conor went 1 - 1 against Nate, and barely after a 400k cost camp probably funded by Dana. Conor got Dana to cherry pick the Ed fight knowing he was a perfect match up before his maternity leave.

Facts. Conor is ducking the ufc and has never defended. Facts. Conor is the only champ to have been stripped for refusing to defend.

Those are facts.

Now post a gif or some meaningless statement knowing you got schooled

Nice generalized meaningless drivel, lol. I don't mind Sivers loss. I am the fan of the grinders who have plenty of losses. I don't bandwagon only the hyped up guys. Siver rightly won that fight via dq. Not a fact

No camp Mendes gassed out and Conor barely beat him. Conor went 1 - 1 against Nate. Conor got Dana to cherry pick the Ed fight knowing he was a perfect match up ( Not a fact since he was originally scheduled to fight RDA which is a horrible match up for him before his maternity leave.

Facts. Conor is ducking the ufc (not a fact ) and has never defended. Facts. Conor is the only champ to have been stripped for refusing to defend ( Conor didn't refuse to defend so it's not a fact) .

Those are (no) facts.

bork1}

Mods condoning shitposting by wastelanding something with pure fact and stars. Obviously their modding hasn't improved while i was gone

<6>

Back