Statistics prove that Conor will beat Floyd Mayweather and Woodley

T

The Great Macsby

upload_2017-5-23_11-28-52.png

Every fight they say he's got no chance but they've been wrong every damn time. Let's break that down:

Eddie - They said Conor will get taken down by the bigger man and get pounded out: WRONG
Nate 1 - They said Conor will win easy: WRONG (they were right for all but 20 seconds of the fight)
Nate 2 - They said Conor will get choked out again: WRONG
Aldo - They said he would get his lead leg kicked off and lose: WRONG...VERY WRONG!!!
Mendes - They said the wrestler will take him down and stifle him: WRONG
Siver - They said Siver's experience would lead him to victory: WRONG
Dustin - They said Conor doesn't stand a chance: WRONG

Floyd - They said he can't be beat by a "club-level" boxer
Woodley - They say he's too big and too strong for Conor

Well I ran the correlation in SPSS and found a perfect negative correlation between what they say and what happens. But we know correlation doesn't prove causation so I ran a regression analysis and that was P < 0.01 so people are statistically significantly wrong every time. The stats don't lie

correg_clip_image010.jpg

I'm actually impressed at this level of effort put into shitposting.

This coming from THE GREAT MACSBY, it must be unbiased and legit.

View attachment 231349

Every fight they say he's got no chance but they've been wrong every damn time. Let's break that down:

Eddie - They said Conor will get taken down by the bigger man and get pounded out: WRONG
Nate 1 - They said Conor will win easy: WRONG (they were right for all but 20 seconds of the fight)
Aldo - They said he would get his lead leg kicked off and lose: WRONG...VERY WRONG!!!

Well I ran the correlation in SPSS and found a perfect negative correlation between what they say and what happens. But we know correlation doesn't prove causation so I ran a regression analysis and that was P < 0.01 so people are statistically significantly wrong every time. The stats don't lie

correg_clip_image010.jpg
tenor.gif

favourable matchups, skipped the TOP 5 killers at FW, instant TS at LW. Mendes on 1 week notice. second chance to redeem Diaz lose.

guys been helped heaps by the UFC.
not impressed

View attachment 231349

correg_clip_image010.jpg

Wonderful charts and statistical analysis. However, these dorks can't count so I'm afraid it will have been in vain.

Wonderful charts and statistical analysis. However, these dorks can't count so I'm afraid it will have been in vain.
True. I thought i'd stick to basics and go with 1 of 2 choices. RIGHT or WRONG. But they've all made the wrong choices in life and failed miserably and yet think they've succeeded so the stats prove you are correct.

Back