Statistics on the Impact of Groin Shots on the Outcome of Fights?

Not MMA but kickboxing, wherPat Barry fought some Swedish guy named Niklas, Barry got kicked like 3 times in the balls, then you can see Barry get visibly pissed and just destroys him with low kicks into it TKOs him

As a joke I tracked eye pokes (JJ) and over 40 fights only 5 people came back.

I'd be super interested in groin shots.

I remember Gonzaga vs Tucherer(spelling), Tuscherer got kicked in the nuts and was in so much pain that he puked. He took a break, but ended up losing.

Not MMA but kickboxing, wherPat Barry fought some Swedish guy named Niklas, Barry got kicked like 3 times in the balls, then you can see Barry get visibly pissed and just destroys him with low kicks into it TKOs him
Speaking of Barry, there was a fight where he got eyepoked badly. He won that fight if memomry serves me well.

Speaking of Barry, there was a fight where he got eyepoked badly. He won that fight if memomry serves me well.

He lost the one against Lavar Johnson where he got eye poked bad and then ripped against the cage

Arlovski kicked Fedor's cup during their fight and we know how that fight finished. Fedor didn't even flinch or slow down.

giphy.gif

Back