Stand up and be a man - apology thread to Jon Jones

The GOAT is back, that's all that matters.

Amen, brothers.

As I lay me down to sleep, I pray to Bones my soul to keep.

jon_jones_by_engelhartnick-d73j52e.png

Innocent people don't hide under the Octagon

I thought this would happen.

So many hateful and judgmental individuals are rooting hard for this man to fail and rooting for him to be banned smh.

Practice kindness folks.

What about the illegitimate children we keep hearing about..??

Attachments

• IMG-20180920-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180920-WA0000.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 6
So many hateful and judgmental individuals are rooting hard for this man to fail and rooting for him to be banned smh.

Practice kindness folks.

Disgusting behavior, imo. But at least it's official now:

Jon was innocent.

Why should we be sorry about PED fighter and a corrupt USADA hearing that went down like this?

Disgusting behavior, imo. But at least it's official now:

Jon was innocent.

Disgusting indeed. You are right, all that matters is a man’s innocence was proven and justice was served.

Sorry Jon Jones. We should have never doubted you

-all of sherdog

goat

So after a year of unjustified hate USADA and the UFC officially came out and said that the greatest fighter of all time is ready to step inside the octagon once again.
It's been a long year. A lot of hate directed towards Jones and even his camp.

Now it's time to apologize to the GOAT and give him a warm welcome back. We should celebrate the fact that Jon is innocent - not hate on it.
We get to see him fight at least 5 more years now, isn't that what we all want?

So to the doubters, lets bury the hatchet, apologize and give the GOAT a warm welcome back!

"7.17 I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance.
There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete. "

JN4BKIRGDIY4PAWLJQFPPBXMN4.jpg

We never doubted you, Jon.

I always knew he was innocent I always knew

Back