Stand up and be a man - apology thread to Jon Jones

Smh Jon providing intel on actual cheaters
Trying to clean up the sport we all love
And you can’t g9tve that man his respect

Pay that man his due @dimspace
You have thrown rocks at the man for 15 months. Give that man his restitution
If you read my twitter you will see that I have stated if Jon is serious about contributing to clean sport, and if he is giving information for the right reasons then I am 100% supportive.

But it has to be for the right reasons..

That said, this all happened and midnight my time and I eventually got to bed at 6am

There's a limit to how much I can write on her or how many things I can respond to without needlessly repeating myself

I've not even started my actual article on this whole thing

If you read my twitter you will see that I have stated if Jon is serious about contributing to clean sport, and if he is giving information for the right reasons then I am 100% supportive.

But it has to be for the right reasons..

That said, this all happened and midnight my time and I eventually got to bed at 6am

There's a limit to how much I can write on her or how many things I can respond to without needlessly repeating myself

I've not even started my actual article on this whole thing
As long as you're paying that man his due you have nothing but my respect

Jones took tainted supplements, and he decided to pass on knowledge to do his part in cleaning up the sport of mma to protect the integrity of it, now again, apologize.
Jones out here testing all the supplements so other fighters won't have to.

DvJVfkX.jpg

Lol at jones fans trying to say hes innocent. No hes not innocent, actually now hes not only known as a cheater but a snitch.

Hey pussy are you still there?

As long as you're paying that man his due you have nothing but my respect

Whistle blowing is a massive tool in anti doping. Many small fish swim free to catch doctors or trainers that are supplying other athletes .

If jones is serious about what information is giving to usada, not only already, but ongoing as the decision states, and he is serious about making a contribution to clean sport, then I welcome jones to the anti doping community

If its a self serving, temporary measure, just to get himself a lighter punishment , then he hadn't really changed one little bit, has he?

Whistle blowing is a massive tool in anti doping. Many small fish swim free to catch doctors or trainers that are supplying other athletes .

If jones is serious about what information is giving to usada, not only already, but ongoing as the decision states, and he is serious about making a contribution to clean sport, then I welcome jones to the anti doping community

If its a self serving, temporary measure, just to get himself a lighter punishment , then he hadn't really changed one little bit, has he?
Good guy Jones is serious.

Love how pro athletes always "mistakenly" take steroids.

It's never something like LSD or some other crazy stuff.

Oh it's snitching now? He's not helping the sport in the battle against PEDs, like you think you do?

i was on my phone.

its really fucking hard to type "substantial assistance in identifying anti doping violations" every time.

Most people forget this was not for turnibal fireball whatever the fuck be positive for it was a metabolite even head of USADA Jeff Noverski was convinced he didn't cheat because the amount was so minute and a week before he tested negative for anything so it was most likely from contaminated cow meat

Back