Sport Jiu-Jitsu in a Street Fight! (Gracie Breakdown)

running is not a successful defence for knife attacks.
Someone trained to disarm knives has a better chance of surviving than someone running away.

I'm sorry but that seems like a very very misinform statement. I've known a couple of people to get killed the knives and couple others to get carved up pretty bad. My cousin got car when he could just turn on his healing gotten the hell out he lives but barely.as far as individuals with knife defense training I have a friend that is Israeli who told me about a crowd maaga instructor one of the big guys back in Israel bulid and the wrong place when a Hamas member decided to go ape s*** with a knife. We're not talking about some highly trained knife expert were talking about just a basic militant the decided to go all out. The guy got killed. Of course it's better to be trained and not but the guy with the nice still has a huge advantage.

that was a good video. not sure what the butthurt about. it expresses exactly what the mendes bros got wrong when saying that sport bjj is enough for SD

I'm surprised no one appreciated enough to comment on the head touching drill. I think the drill is spot on and 1to3rds of this a week on top of 10plus sport rounds a week would do most jits guys good.

I'm sorry but that seems like a very very misinform statement. I've known a couple of people to get killed the knives and couple others to get carved up pretty bad. My cousin got car when he could just turn on his healing gotten the hell out he lives but barely.as far as individuals with knife defense training I have a friend that is Israeli who told me about a crowd maaga instructor one of the big guys back in Israel bulid and the wrong place when a Hamas member decided to go ape s*** with a knife. We're not talking about some highly trained knife expert were talking about just a basic militant the decided to go all out. The guy got killed. Of course it's better to be trained and not but the guy with the nice still has a huge advantage.

Have you been drinking?

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

If English isn't your first language I apologize.
Seriously wtf is "crowd maaga".....

running is not a successful defence for knife attacks.
Someone trained to disarm knives has a better chance of surviving than someone running away.

Bullshit.

Your life isn't worth what ever you need to learn self defense for.

Give them what they want and live to fight another day

I ignore everything out of any gracies mouth. Very polarizing personalities. Not a good trait. And all the family fighting speaks volumes

Bullshit.

Your life isn't worth what ever you need to learn self defense for.

Give them what they want and live to fight another day

i give this post a 10 for ignorance.
what about if it is your life you are training SD for?
if you think you can outrun everyone then you are just as bad as thinking you can beat the shit out of everyone

what if some guy is basically grabbing your GF/WIFE and dragging her to his rape van? an incident like this happened near me and the guy ran to call the cops. the cops found his fiancee raped an hour or two later.

so, the only way that whatever your training SD for is not worth your life, then you have nothing--even your life--that is worth anything to you

cliffs: only a total pussy would agree with your post

Back