Spinning Sh*t in MMA Appreciation thread. (GIF)

da fuq ? No king of spinning shit and flying in the cage, Zabit Magomedsharipov?:
giphy.gif

5S282l1.gif

Zabit is Da shit. One of the most fun fighters to watch these days.

This was from Di Chirico vs. Bamgbose yesterday.

giphy.gif

DC was at a loss for words on that one...we need to see more of those, since it's kinda nice when DC is at a loss for words sometimes. lol

Perry and Ponzi both threw some cool spinning shit. Too bad Perry only had half his vision to defend them cause Pokenibio throws fingers at eyes when hes losing

in real time it clearly looked like it was going for chael's chin.

Its not like it was big john reffing either.

It doesn’t matter where it’s “going for” it matters where it lands

If you “go for” a leg kick and kick the guy in the balls you don’t get a TKO becuase you were “going for” a leg kick

5 people have given you clear as day explanations but you still don’t seem
To understand

It doesn’t matter where it’s “going for” it matters where it lands

If you “go for” a leg kick and kick the guy in the balls you don’t get a TKO becuase you were “going for” a leg kick

5 people have given you clear as day explanations but you still don’t seem
To understand

my surprise isn't that i think it was illegal, its that it LOOKS illegal and he didn't have a good referee.

Perry and Ponzi both threw some cool spinning shit. Too bad Perry only had half his vision to defend them cause Pokenibio throws fingers at eyes when hes losing

giphy.gif

Sorry that your homosexual fantasy lost. Go cry in one of the dozen butthurt Platibum salt threads on the main page.

spinng back fists are kinda cheap i like how in boxing you cannot do them
we should call them 360 kicks or 180 back fists, one rotation isnt really spinning

Look to me like His knee lands to the chest and thigh lands to the head. If that is the case, still a leg strike to a grounded opponent.

That was debated for days around here when it happened.

Making the opponent spin with an off-center teep (Jo Jo Calderwood vs. Sally Krumdiack at Cage Warriors 53):

tumblr_mlgfy57E3m1sndox4o1_250.gif

Look to me like His knee lands to the chest and thigh lands to the head. If that is the case, still a leg strike to a grounded opponent.

No MMA ref is going to call a knee to the chest where the thigh made contact with the head a leg strike to the head of a downed opponent. It was a clean strike.

tuhu.gif

Not MMA but, Jonathan Tuhu

Back