Spinning Sh*t in MMA Appreciation thread. (GIF)

9gy234.gif

Sherdog still not showing enough love for the madman that was harold howard

Last edited:
Almost looks like an act of concern until you see E trying to lock up a choke on top of the KO. Poor Mo.
i watched a mate ko a bloke with 1 punch and as he fell he caught him and gently laid him him down... with a hand under his head... onto the ground so as not to cause any more damage... was almost chivalrous.

Holy shit!

There are still people that think Silva landed the knee/thigh to Chael's face?

Just goes to show you can't cure retard.

The slow-mo gif in this very thread it's clear as day there is no impact to Chael's face; the striking point of Silva's knee lands on Chael's chest, from the angle of his leg it wouldn't even be possible for the thigh to impact his face.

Last edited:
No MMA ref is going to call a knee to the chest where the thigh made contact with the head a leg strike to the head of a downed opponent. It was a clean strike.
Yeah. I never really looked at it closely, just a few times after the fight and it looked like the thigh struck his head. Either way it doesnt matter.

Anyone is a damn fool who fights or spars where spinning Shit is allowed, anyone can be caught and that's brain damage in a Jar

When spinning shit goes ???:

kTEj73L.gif
How bout a nice combination of the two?
one-fc-28-spinning-dick-attack1.gif

Holy shit!

There are still people that think Silva landed the knee/thigh to Chael's face?

Just goes to show you can't cure retard.

The slow-mo gif in this very thread it's clear as day there is no impact to Chael's face; the striking point of Silva's knee lands on Chael's chest, from the angle of his leg it wouldn't even be possible for the thigh to impact his face.

Thigh did hit face. The point most people make is that that wasn't the knee and wasn't damaging, or not nearly as damaging as the knee strike itself, which was completely legal.

The trouble with that though is giving refs more ability to judge things in grey, and that leads to shit like Big John clearly hearing Bobby Green kick Krause in the cup, but deciding it shouldn't have been called a groin shot (even after 2 previous groin shots, even though cups are solid and a shot anywhere reverberates through the whole thing) because it didn't look like it should have affected things too much.

I think Ol Cheaty Chael wanted a way out of the fight, then turned around and argued that Silva threw an illegal strike because HE wanted out of the fight.

Last edited:
How bout a nice combination of the two?
one-fc-28-spinning-dick-attack1.gif

Thigh did hit face. The point most people make is that that wasn't the knee and wasn't damaging, or not nearly as damaging as the knee strike itself, which was completely legal.

The trouble with that though is giving refs more ability to judge things in grey, and that leads to shit like Big John clearly hearing Bobby Green kick Krause in the cup, but deciding it shouldn't have been called a groin shot (even after 2 previous groin shots, even though cups are solid and a shot anywhere reverberates through the whole thing) because it didn't look like it should have affected things too much.

I think Ol Cheaty Chael wanted a way out of the fight, then turned around and argued that Silva threw an illegal strike because HE wanted out of the fight.
I always wondered why Chael didnt scramble to his feet but sat there instead

Back