SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice, seems like they had all kinds of race there, like united nations lol

Cons: Another generic bad guy
He goes to high school in NYC. There are several high schools (especially gifted schools) where it's very, very diverse.

Just got back from seeing it. I really liked it. Imo best Spiderman yet!

Tom Holland "is" Spiderman. He is perfectly cast. I much prefer him over Toby.

A couple pet peeves, why do they have to do that stupid forced diversity crap? Its so obvious and boring. Every new Hollywood flick is doing it now and it's getting old real quick. Just hire people on their merit not their melanin. FFS.

A couple pet peeves, why do they have to do that stupid forced diversity crap? Its so obvious and boring. Every new Hollywood flick is doing it now and it's getting old real quick. Just hire people on their merit not their melanin. FFS.
<LikeReally5>

Go to any gifted high school in NYC and you'll see it's an accurate reflection of real life.

Main actor: white
Main villain: white
Main Avengers actor: white
2nd Avengers intermediary: white
Main family member: white
Director: white

Spiderman Homecoming = White genocide

Clearly, you've never been to NYC.

I legit feel bad for you for not realizing that smart brown skinned asians are common in any well funded high school.

Hollywood isn't forcing diversity. They're acknowledging reality.

MOD EDIT

Link to new thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dragonlords-review-of-spider-man-homecoming.3563933/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back