Soo hype son!

Who else thought this thread was gonna be about some Korean fighter

At what weight would you want them to fight, and would there be a belt involved ?
Belt does not matter, weight does not matter, this fight will sell more than anything with Tony or Khabib’s name on it.

Just rewatched round 1 of the Lee/Ferg fight. I think Tony is going to get a serious beating in this fight. Similar to the Khabib / Barboza fight.

Belt does not matter, weight does not matter, this fight will sell more than anything with Tony or Khabib’s name on it.
Who gives a fuck about what numbers it does, why does that matter to you ?.
If they strip him and there is no belt on the line, then sure those two can fight each other until retirement.

Who gives a fuck about what numbers it does, why does that matter to you ?.
If they strip him and there is no belt on the line, then sure those two can fight each other until retirement.
Umm because this is a pay per view sport and business model, the numbers are what the fans want to see the most, not some piece of gold that literally isn’t worth much after a fighter retires. Ask Tim Sylvia how much his HW belt is worth these days in retirement.

Who gives a fuck about a bunch of nerds crying over some guy not defending instead of giving us the fights we’d rather see, money fights.

Umm because this is a pay per view sport and business model, the numbers are what the fans want to see the most, not some piece of gold that literally isn’t worth much after a fighter retires. Ask Tim Sylvia how much his HW belt is worth these days in retirement.

Who gives a fuck about a bunch of nerds crying over some guy not defending instead of giving us the fights we’d rather see, money fights.
But that's the contradiction, if the belt doesn't matter then strip Conor and have Tony and khabib fight for the real belt. The ufc just likes to promote conor as the champ so they let him keep it.
honestly I wouldn't care if Conor Nate 3 headlined over Tony/khabib winner vs Tyron/whoever winner super fight with both belts on the line

It's a shame both of these guys have to face each other first and one of them is getting knocked out of contention; if mc-g wasn't such a coward and the ufc didn't ride his nuts, he should have had to face both of them. Instead, we got that circus "boxing" match, and now canner made enough money to retire if he so chooses.
McPhail made sure they’d weed themselves out so he’d only had to fight one of them...and even then he’s still running

But that's the contradiction, if the belt doesn't matter then strip Conor and have Tony and khabib fight for the real belt. The ufc just likes to promote conor as the champ so they let him keep it.
honestly I wouldn't care if Conor Nate 3 headlined over Tony/khabib winner vs Tyron/whoever winner super fight with both belts on the line
The belt is just a marketing tool used to sell more PPV’s, doesn’t necessarily mean you’re the best fighter in the world at that weight class. Since there are other fighters from different organizations and different belts for those organizations, it’s all a marketing ploy. What matters the most is taking the biggest fights for the biggest paydays, because after it’s all said and done, those belts aren’t worth much in the long term after a fighter is long retired, go ask Tim Sylvia or any other retired ufc champion from 15-20 years ago.

Until the cage door locks as far as I'm concerned this fight isn't happening

YOU WON'T HURT ME AGAIN UFC
This,
The hype is too real to be so disappointed by kebab missing the fight for any random problem

So close so many times - jus bring em on!

Last edited:
The belt is just a marketing tool used to sell more PPV’s, doesn’t necessarily mean you’re the best fighter in the world at that weight class. Since there are other fighters from different organizations and different belts for those organizations, it’s all a marketing ploy. What matters the most is taking the biggest fights for the biggest paydays, because after it’s all said and done, those belts aren’t worth much in the long term after a fighter is long retired, go ask Tim Sylvia or any other retired ufc champion from 15-20 years ago.
I honestly think we're on the same page with what we think.
You accept that the belt is basically meaningless (which it is) and I wish it wasn't

I honestly think we're on the same page with what we think.
You accept that the belt is basically meaningless (which it is) and I wish it wasn't
so you agree that Conor vs Nate 3 makes the most sense since it brings in the most money, and with the belt on the line, it will surpass anything Tony or Khabib can bring to the table.

so you agree that Conor vs Nate 3 makes the most sense since it brings in the most money, and with the belt on the line, it will surpass anything Tony or Khabib can bring to the table.
Yes, in short term money based on a single event. What it causes long term who knows.

Back