Soo hype son!

Aslan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This is such a dope hype vid!
I can’t even pick. My heart is with Bibi. It Tony is what the Diaz bros would be if they were a little more disciplined.

Who you got?!

It's a shame both of these guys have to face each other first and one of them is getting knocked out of contention; if mc-g wasn't such a coward and the ufc didn't ride his nuts, he should have had to face both of them. Instead, we got that circus "boxing" match, and now canner made enough money to retire if he so chooses.

This fight is going to be so fuggin insane! I'll be there live that night too.

I'll believe that shit not only when kha-dud makes weight but the fight begins then Tony's gonna whoop him.

Until the cage door locks as far as I'm concerned this fight isn't happening

YOU WON'T HURT ME AGAIN UFC

SHould be Connor vs Tony but still going to be a great fight.

Also lol is that Bisping at the beginning saying "as a champion you have to defend your belt".

I'm sure if the UFC was going to let Conor fight a 47 year old and a FW who hasn't fought in 4 years instead of Khabib and Tony he'd probably be fighting tomorrow you fucking mug.

I mean nothing wrong with ripping Conor for not defending but Bisping is like the only man on earth who should just shut his mouth about that topic the way he ducked the entirety of the MW division

Also lol is that Bisping at the beginning saying "as a champion you have to defend your belt".

I'm sure if the UFC was going to let Conor fight a 47 year old and a FW who hasn't fought in 4 years instead of Khabib and Tony he'd probably be fighting tomorrow you fucking mug.

I mean nothing wrong with ripping Conor for not defending but Bisping is like the only man on earth who should just shut his mouth about that topic the way he ducked the entirety of the MW division

I like Bisping but he ducked that shit.

Great matchup, but will believe it when I see them both there on fight night.

Back