Song Dedication Thread V3 - Power Ballad edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that song dedication. Most definitely one of my favorite Samurai Champloo tracks to listen to. Could play this song on repeat and not get tired of it :D

Definitely.

Absolutely beautiful. Champloo was so good. The music, voice acting, design, story, everything was damn near perfect. Whenever I re watch it, it sucks to know it's only one season but that's one of the reasons it was so great. Bittersweet.

Definitely.

Absolutely beautiful. Champloo was so good. The music, voice acting, design, story, everything was damn near perfect. Whenever I re watch it, it sucks to know it's only one season but that's one of the reasons it was so great. Bittersweet.
Most short anime series are usually top notch compared to anime series with 300-500 episodes which contains too much filler and plot holes. Have you watched the Samurai X OVA before?

Most short anime series are usually top notch compared to anime series with 300-500 episodes which contains too much filler and plot holes. Have you watched the Samurai X OVA before?

Nope. Never even heard of it.

Well since the second civil war has broken out between the North and the South in the Mayberry.
And I am of course fighting for the south with my fellow men @Cint @Zer @shadow_priest_x

I give you Damn Yankees. because they are damn yankees

Let it fly!

635707604186072305-confederate-flag-stock.jpg

Well here's a track from the OVA.

So sad...yet beautiful :(

Speaking of short animes, Trigun was another great one with a damn good soundtrack.

All the tracks seem to have been taken off of of YouTube so I can't share them...shame:(

I mixed them together because I accidentally made them both play at the same time and in my fucked up head... it sounds kinda cool.

I'd never thought both of those tracks could actually go well together. Nice
10SukOM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back