Song Dedication Thread V3 - Power Ballad edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lethal @NinjaNiK @Slobodan @TeTe @paynebringer @Bobby Boulders @Monopoly @Dr Hannibal Lecter @Which Doctor @pcptornado @lsa @Friday The 13th @JohnyBrabo @TrainInVain @Jackonfire @Fbed @Oku @Augustina @Hyperglide @Zer @Horum

For all of you guys that shared your songs with me in the last two editions and made those threads awesome, you're the best! I am sure i am forgetting people so if you have participated, feel yourself included

taylor_swift_heart_ours_gif.gif

Jumping all over MmaGirlz dedication list because they all alright with me. Something soft, sweet, sad, & tragic considering the reason why this song was written... 1LoVe

Last edited:
@pcptornado

here's one for you mah dude. One of my favorites by RATM. a masterpiece! Digging your contributions.

Thank you @paynebringer
For the ladies here:

Damn.... & for some reason that video wazn't for the guyz too?

I still got the Monkey Man song rolling in my head for 3 dayz straight now, ever since you turned me onto it in the CM Punk thread.

Last edited:

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN Right time & place, this song takes me away~ Thought you might enjoy it. Darpan'z got a lot of cool stuff like this.

Thank you @paynebringer
For the ladies here:

I find Lilly Allen unattractively attractive, does that sound odd? Piggybacking MonkeyGirlz theme of "Don't Change For No Man" a little TLC stay real sisters....

EDIT: Clarification on the unattractively attractive it's a good thing much like Miesha Tate not the cookie cutter pretty looks, a picture with edges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back