Something you Yankees don't get up North!

I'm always impressed by how well asians integrate to American culture compared to other ethnic groups

SJWs don't even consider minorities in their identity politics even though they're such a small percentage of the population

You dont know many chinese right?

Hillbilly Girls and Asians playing Banjos!

Okinawa's Down wit it:

Dance with Snakes Motherfuckers!

1475926226-snakes.gif

Nope. You got us there I guess

i live in irvine, near UCI "University of Chinese immigrants"

fobs arent fully integrated but they do better than other minorities

Of course they do, there is a large ocean that filters them for you and they tend to be the kids of rich corrupt politicians and businessman that are making bank in China.

The Japanese on the other hand, my respects to them.

Relevant how again?

It's relevant if you're trying to imply the poster you were quotings comment is innacurate based off of knowing or not knowing Chinese Americans Rod. But you're a smart guy Rod, so I'm assuming your question was really rhetorical and you knew what I was getting at.

It's relevant if you're trying to imply the poster you were quotings comment is innacurate based off of knowing or not knowing Chinese Americans Rod. But you're a smart guy Rod, so I'm assuming your question was really rhetorical and you knew what I was getting at.

He said immigrants, not chinese-americans, he said asian immigrants are quick to integrate.

I mentioned he doesnt knows chinese people, last time i checked every chinese comes from China, thats kinda what makes you a chinese and everywhere you ask that receives an influx of chinese immigrants will tell a pretty similar story.

The fuck even chinese complain about chinese immigrants, just ask any Taiwanese or people from Hong Kong.

Fuck your Yankee blue jeans

He said immigrants, not chinese-americans, he said asian immigrants are quick to integrate.

I mentioned he doesnt knows chinese people, last time i checked every chinese comes from China, thats kinda what makes you a chinese and everywhere you ask that receives an influx of chinese immigrants will tell a pretty similar story.

The fuck even chinese complain about chinese immigrants, just ask any Taiwanese or people from Hong Kong.

How many Chinese people do you personally interact with Rod?

How many Chinese people do you personally interact with Rod?

There is a Chinese factory less than 1 km where i work.

I dont particularly hold them in contempt, but the claim that they are quick to mingle is a bold-faced lie. They are not Japanese.

Of course they do, there is a large ocean that filters them for you and they tend to be the kids of rich corrupt politicians and businessman that are making bank in China.

The Japanese on the other hand, my respects to them.

This is true. I can attest to this statement.

Case in point: the Chinese fobs that attend USC and UCLA in Los Angeles that roll around in fancy cars paid off by their parents' trust funds. As a second generation American of Asian descent (hell, I guess I can call myself a Yankee since I was born in NYC), I don't want to associate myself with such people nor do I have anything in common with them.

There is a Chinese factory less than 1 km where i work.

I dont particularly hold them in contempt, but the claim that they are quick to mingle is a bold-faced lie. They are not Japanese.

I've noticed that the Chinese aren't well-integrated into Mexican society here in Tijuana. Mexicali, on the other hand, is a bit different. Over there, it seems that have assimilated pretty well and it's not unusual to see Mexicans with Chinese last names that appear very Mexican.

I've noticed that the Chinese aren't well-integrated into Mexican society here in Tijuana. Mexicali, on the other hand, is a bit different. Over there, it seems that have assimilated pretty well and it's not unusual to see Mexicans with Chinese last names that appear very Mexican.

Everyone integrates given enough time and no barring towards integration (segregation laws).

I dont have any particular animosity towards the Chinese but thinking that if you imported 10 million Chinese they would quickly abandon their culture its a joke.

As i said, only the Japanese seem to be that kind of people, and because i guess they are so polite that they feel they are being rude by not doing so.

Of course unless there is segregation laws.

Everyone integrates given enough time and no barring towards integration (segregation laws).

I dont have any particular animosity towards the Chinese but thinking that if you imported 10 million Chinese they would quickly abandon their culture its a joke.

As i said, only the Japanese seem to be that kind of people, and because i guess they are so polite that they feel they are being rude by not doing so.

Of course unless there is segregation laws.

It's the same for the United States. The Japanese tend to more assimilated than the Koreans and Chinese. I can say this, because I've seen it before my eyes: I come from a Korean family. The Koreans in Los Angeles live in a microcosm of their own where they can get by in American society without having the ability to speak English or any knowledge of the American culture. It sickens me, and again, I do not associate myself with such people.

It's ironic, because the Japanese in America were sent to detention camps during WWII due to society's and government's suspicion that they weren't "American enough."

Ha. I was originally looking for this to post over in the What are you listening to Thread,

but then Youtude was suggesting that hillbilly stuff, Which I find somewhat insulting just because I'm from Texas.

So I digressed and post that shit up in here.

Texas Motherfuckers
576263_532775536775334_395701529_n_zpsmuepjynu.jpg

Ok, I just put Reform School Girls on my amazon wishlist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back